PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Family

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 14th, 2007, 06:40 PM
ok here is the Dragon Family picture we took today. Us not having a family picture sense Justin was 6 months old it was time for one. Justin needs one for next week at school. anyway I took it myself. Hope yall enjoy them....

ok so we just had to take one with the dog but right when the camera took the dog looked away.........

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 14th, 2007, 07:17 PM
first pic is a great one.. I think dragon needs to go ahead and shave his head again..
at least thats how I remember him at the LAN in 2004. LOL

Great looking family you got there Wayne and Tonya.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 14th, 2007, 07:24 PM
In your white T's!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 14th, 2007, 10:08 PM
White T's and blue jeans RULE!!!!!! Love that look for pictures!!

Y.D. Wayne had his head shaved like that at one point this summer. He made me take a razor to it. lol

I'm still trying to work with my camera. Still don't know all about it. It's trying to remember what to do with it to get the look I want. But it still takes good pictures. Only thing about it that I don't like is around our eyes it looks so dark. Not sure what to do to not make that happen. Every picture I take seems like it's dark around the eyes...

But I still love it tho... I took this one myself well but the camera on timer...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 14th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Very Very Nice!!! WOOT You all couldn't look happier!! You have beautiful children.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 15th, 2007, 07:06 AM
A fine couple of family photos!

waltersw15
August 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM
For taking your own pictures, they look really good. I would be happy if I could take pictures that good using the timer. I might have to work on that more.

Anyway, awesome pictures, and a great looking family. I think the white T's and jeans worked pretty good.

Daedelus
August 15th, 2007, 02:27 PM
yeah great pics thanks for sharing those with us. lvoe the kids smiles too..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==