PDA

View Full Version : Red Sun

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Got to work this morning and the sun was freakin blood red. Ran inside to get the camera and walked over a ways...doesn't look AS red in these pictures, but I promise...it was REALLY red

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 13th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Wow.. nice..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 13th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Im not sure if you could have moved about 45 degrees for where you were standing, but it would have been cool to have the sun right between the 2 steeples.

Cool pic though :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I thought about that...really. Am going to try and get there tomorrow. The winds shifted to the South West and we are now getting all the smoke from the Idaho fires (my truck had ash and everything all over this morning...like a light dusting of snow). I didn't want to be outside any longer than I needed to be! Actually, just went outside and visibility is WAY down...I can't see the other side of the valley AT ALL and even looking toward Euclid (street about .75 miles away)...it's bad. I can't make out buildings I know are there.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Talk about 2nd hand smoke.LOL. You can get the campfire smell without having to go camping.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 13th, 2007, 04:53 PM
La_Tech.. I ment to ask you.. who is that in your avatar? i cant figure it out.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Supposed to be a video of the kid punching someone that jumps out of the trashcan...but it's not working for some reason.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 13th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Can you post a link to the source file thats working? it may need resizing to get it working. Let me see if I can fix it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==