PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 12th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Since the Saints game on Friday there has not been a sighting of Andyconda, Spark or Lockout. I wonder is there a connection?

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 12th, 2007, 07:52 AM
didnt they lose, thats the saints i mean?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 12th, 2007, 07:56 AM
AndyPandy was suppose to brink me some wine on his way to the game!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 12th, 2007, 08:29 AM
;202581']AndyPandy was suppose to brink me some wine on his way to the game!!!!

If you haven't seen that Booze yet, chances are it's been 'converted' to a less desirable liquid!!

Rollout
August 12th, 2007, 10:46 AM
LOL and please change that avatar!!!!

waltersw15
August 12th, 2007, 11:38 AM
;202581']AndyPandy was suppose to <b><u>brink</u></b> me some wine on his way to the game!!!!

What's up there DL? Either you have been taking typing classes from John or maybe you already drank the wine.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 12th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Ummm oops I guess that was a tipeO on my part!!!! Sorry.....My fingers sometimes has a mind of there own....

Big_ch33se
August 12th, 2007, 08:42 PM
We dont need to know about what or where ur fingers are :stick Yeah, the conda and friends had a real interesting time after the game from what I heard. Glad I went home to um, hang, with the woman :)

LA_MERC_Spark
August 12th, 2007, 09:42 PM
meh... was a rough night....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 12th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Sorry guys, and rough doesn't even begin to descrbe.

All said, a 20 mile walk, a mugging, and waking up in a ditch will teach a man many lesson.

I need to say thanks to Brian, James, Courtney, Reed, Becky, Candace, Robby, Lisa, Matt, Stephanie, Erin, and the New Orleans Police Department. Thanks for looking for my dumb drunk ass. Sorry I gave you a long night. And yes the Saints did lose but it wasn't from a lack of fan support on my end.

waltersw15
August 13th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Glad to hear you made it out ok. So how long has the lesson been learned for? Until the Saints next home game?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 13th, 2007, 07:22 AM
LOL, My ole man said it best.

"I've made some mistakes in my life,
some Holy terrors that lay my life in ruin,
I seldom make the same mistake twice,
but boy do I find new ones"

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 13th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I hope someone is working on a Narrative of the events, from what it sounds like there are more than one or two great stories to be heard. Spare no details!!!

Andyconda, did I see a Candace mixed in there? Your Candace?

LA_MERC_Spark
August 13th, 2007, 09:03 AM
not much to tell from my end. A nice cigar..beer...hand grenade.. B almost kills old man...lol!....hand grenade... sitting in front the g4y bar... Following Andy INTO the g4y bar (Don't even fuking ASK.. I followed him to keep him from getting raped)... find B chatting with some chicks.. One was proud to claim she gave the goods to Brett Favre.. I know.. W T F? Then a long walk down Bourbon to and almost fight with a trailer park ho... One we thought was going to be attacked by her boyfriend. which really turned out to be her cousin... go figure....followed shortly after by B yelling @ me and then Andy yelling @ him, then the mother of all search and rescue operations/vehicle search. Then a return to my pad, then well... sleep... I woke up with the wife telling me B split to get Andy who had somehow managed to convince himself he could walk home via I-10. All in all not a BAD night, but I gota say... It sucks when a good dose of alcohol and a couple of fuk tards can cause bad blood between pals. Bottom line...Good news is we didn't have to get bailed out of jail for beating anyone... Despite his best efforts, Andy made it home alive!!! B got a little rest and made it home... and my wife made me a killer breakfast..

edit: and yes.... that was only the first home game... and a pre-season one at that! GOD help us... O.o

waltersw15
August 13th, 2007, 09:32 AM
When Andy mentioned the mugging, I was going to ask if he got mugged outside the game or was the mugging paying regular season prices for a pre-season game :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 13th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Last Friday I was speaking on the phone to a member and as he detailed to me his plans for the Friday night game I said to him; “Sounds like this could be one of those nights, where the REST of the weekend is shot after all the fun of Friday!” Sounds to me like they all had a blast!!!

When I noticed Conda had included his wife in his Oscar like speech, where he thanked everyone and anyone who enabled him to see his children again, it nearly brought a tear to my eye! :stick

Generally when a man has to publicly, thank the little lady for “Looking out for my Dumb Drunk A$$” that’s a sure sign things were WAY off the chart!! Mix in a little I-10, walking home, Mobile etc. and you start to visualize “6-4 240 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal” wobbling, and weaving down the interstate! Not a pretty sight!

Glad to hear all are safely home and in one piece!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 13th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Non sense James. it will take a hell of a lot more to come between us my good man. True friends are a rarity and I can definately say you are one. Thanks for painting the town red with me. I bled so yes I'm calling it painting the town red.
Also Walter, any good die hard fan will tell you that full price for a game is nothing to ask for the entertaiment, joy, fun, and stories that the Dome provides.
Like James said all in all it was a fun night.
Yeah I got drunk stupid and tried to hot foot it back to Alabama but I've learned a valuable lesson. Call a freakin cab next time. LOL.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 13th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Call a freaking Cab? What the HELL and waste good Hand Grenade money on a safe cab ride? NO F'n WAY!! :stick

Rollout
August 13th, 2007, 02:48 PM
I want to here Brian and Andy's versions, this is going to be good!!!!!!!! Remember Conda the last thing I said when I caslled you at the game, make sure you post ALL the good stories:)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM
LOL, I may have to cull those damn hand grenades. i get aweful stupid when I'm grenaded. LOL>

LA_MERC_FragFood
August 13th, 2007, 05:06 PM
When Andy mentioned the mugging, I was going to ask if he got mugged outside the game or was the mugging paying regular season prices for a pre-season game :)

Yeah, but you notice he left out the "...with my pants around my ankles" part about waking up in the ditch... :stick

Rollout
August 13th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I have promised that I won't go there any longer, I'm just glad our pal is safe and sound, long live "The Conda!!" :)

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM
LOL
man sry to hear about the fun night. (note to self) dont go drinking with conda.
one ? from me. what were u doing in gay bar and when u woke up in ditch did ur butt hurt? sry man had to ask.
was the bar a coming out of closet or to see if u was liked by men?
ok on good note if u ever get in trouble like that again please call and get ur ass to safe place so u want have to answer ?'s like this again. and i could have gotten u a ride but didnt know this was going on. well sry to hear about the gay thing and getting ***** slaped in ditch but i think u learn mare then u wanted on this one.

just picking!!!!

waltersw15
August 13th, 2007, 07:16 PM
You know why he went into the gay bar. He was doing a Stiffler, and dancing with the men just to prove they wanted him. :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 14th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Yet another reason to quit hand grenades. I didn't even realize I was in a gay bar. And no the sphincter didn't hurt when I woke up in the ditch. LOL, and I don't have to do a stiffler move. i know they all want me. And Rollout, you don't have to quite the G jokes. I was at no point mad. I've excepted the fact long time ago when you're a pretty boy like me you get teased. I can't turn it off like a switch.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 14th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I've excepted the fact long time ago when you're a pretty boy like me you get teased. I can't turn it off like a switch.

BTW... Its Accepted

and STFU... your making me sick with all that pretty boy talk, "pretty boy"..:stick

LA_MERC_Spark
August 14th, 2007, 05:15 PM
LOL! :owned

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==