PDA

View Full Version : Bourne rocks...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 10th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Ok I ran off and saw a movie this afternoon with my wife and we checked out the third Bourne movie. It rocks, great stuff, good fighting, nice chase's and the ending was great!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Does it follow the book at all, or well? I'm interested in seeing it...especially if they did as well as they did for the first two.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 10th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Dude, i didn't know it was out.. me gots to see it!!

Rollout
August 10th, 2007, 06:04 PM
If you liked the first two, you'll like it!! Good ending for a trilogy!! We saw it in DLP HD theater last weekend, same place we watched Transformers, if you can see it in HD, do it!!! :)

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 11th, 2007, 12:53 AM
The movies are awesome but they dont follow the book at all! The only similarities is the fact that some of the names coincide. I started the first book an its completely different from the movie. I still love the movies though and actually saw the third one tonight. It RoXs!

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 11th, 2007, 06:10 AM
they left room for a fourth....there was a loose end with bourne and that intellegance chick. They made it sound like there some sort of relationship between the two.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 11th, 2007, 06:14 AM
The movies are awesome but they dont follow the book at all! The only similarities is the fact that some of the names coincide. I started the first book an its completely different from the movie. I still love the movies though and actually saw the third one tonight. It RoXs!

I'll have to get the books....I didnt' even know there was a book. doh!

Ab1dab1
August 11th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I hope to see it this weekend as well, although I promised my wife I'd take her to see No Reservations. I guess I can manage to sit through a chick flick since it has Kath Zeta-Jones.

Abi

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 14th, 2007, 06:27 AM
I can't wait to see this one! Yes guys I'll have to wait on this one to come out on DVD!! yall know the deal...

Big_ch33se
August 14th, 2007, 04:17 PM
didnt get to check out the second one yet but the preview for this one has me confused. It looks like the same story as the second one. Ill eventually have to see both the sequels as the first one kicked booty.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==