PDA

View Full Version : Access Denied

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2007, 12:32 PM
President's Colon Claims Executive Privilege
Bush bowels reject efforts to be probed

20 July 2007

WASHINGTON, DC -- President Bush's colonoscopy, scheduled to take place on Saturday morning, hit a snag this afternoon when the organ in question
refused to submit to an investigation. Speaking through their attorney, the president's ileum, duodenum and jejunum rejected all attempts to examine them, claiming their contents were protected by executive privilege.

However, senior advisers believe a compromise can still be reached where the colon would submit to a probe, provided it was not under sedation and no records were kept.

If the scheduled procedure does take place, Vice President Cheney will temporarily assume the reins of command under the 25th Amendment, one of three Constitutional amendment not yet violated by the Bush Administration.

Cheney has secretly urged the president to undergo a much more extensive examination, saying that the scheduled four-hour procedure barely gave him enough time to position his solar death ray over Iran.

White House spokesman Tony Snow said he could not comment on an ongoing investigation, but was confident doctors would find no evidence of wrong doing.

Snow confirmed that the president's anus was under strict orders not to leak classified information. If true, it would become the only asshole in this administration to not reveal state secrets.

waltersw15
August 9th, 2007, 12:44 PM
That was pretty funny.

I know my colon doesn't want to be subjected to any probing.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 9th, 2007, 01:30 PM
LMAO. Nice find.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 9th, 2007, 02:47 PM
lol

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 9th, 2007, 02:52 PM
What about Jenna Bush? Would she be availible for a probe? She's hot!
http://www.thefirsttwins.com/images/jenna2004-5.jpg

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 9th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Humm, and part of a Oil rich family with more money that I will see in 30 lifetimes.... Ohhhh well..

Ab1dab1
August 11th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Wetz,

you just have bush on the brain.

Abi

Chi_Townz
August 11th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Yeh, but an entirely different bush!?!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==