PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for the next scrim

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
August 5th, 2007, 05:06 PM
My vote is for Highway Tampa....A lot of us are good with tanks and aircraft...and I think we all found out that they are very good at sniping....It is very wide open....so they MAY be able to snipe but we will have a little bit more of a a home court advantage. I think the great thing about this oportunity is that the the visitors (both, in last nights scrim and the upcoming one) are really challenged to adapt to a senerio that we are not used to.

By the way it was good to be able to meet a lot of ppl that I haven't gotten a chance to fight with yet....Good scrim last night.....LOTS-O-FUN

LA_MERC_johncst
August 5th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I think some of them are at home in a tank also

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 5th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Yea, dont sell these guys too short.. I think they can still be of good competition if they get their **** together.. We had our **** together in the previous scrim where we dominated the rounds.. Since they know what to expect from us on a regular formate next time it may be more of a challenge...

BTW.. thats what we want... a game that makes you work for that win... its not fun running away with a round.

Also.. I think an I/O scrim is order too, it will put us on a more level playing field. taking out the Armor, and air power may even the board a little better.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==