August 4th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the good times LA_MERC!!!

Chi_Townz
August 4th, 2007, 10:58 PM
A few more...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 4th, 2007, 10:59 PM
OMFG!!!
that was killer... Ya got the Old dog air born :) Weeee!!!

Well, as for me, I had fun, I think the Sniper guys were good host,, and we showed that we are good sportsmen.

I appreciate everyone who stuck through all 3 maps and 6 rounds no matter how frustrating it may have been at times..

We got a few good shots in, and I know LA_MERC_JohnCST was on a roll in Mastur city...

Thanks guys..:)

BTW... Or best round against the Uber Leet Sn][per group :) See picture below

Lockout
August 5th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Hey ya'll....my apologies for missing this thing. Conda and I went diving and had a few beers (if you can imagine). Got home, cleaned up and laid down to get some much needed rest before we started playin. Its 7:48 on Sunday, I just woke up and I am well rested !!!! Ok so when do we start playing this guys, Im ready???

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 5th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Looks like I missed the pictures at the end. After being up for over 20 hrs, I was tired and crashed. I think both sides were good sports. It's clearly not really a play style that I learned to fully appreciate.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM
With that behind us, we can focus on the REAL fun All-Out Infantry PWnLY!!

I will be starting to prepare for that FragFest in the coming days with an eye on the second weekend of September as the possible go date.

If you have any thoughts regarding the Map we should play, please let me know.

Thanks again to all who showed up and made it a fun evening with the group!!! Much Appreciated!!

It was particularly fun to see Diesel, and Skits!!! Come back anytime!! :stick

LA_MERC_johncst
August 5th, 2007, 11:01 AM
my pic the last one is when someone got shot off the crane

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 5th, 2007, 11:17 AM
LOL, yea you can see him near the bottom.. :)

Rollout
August 5th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I thought the charge across the bridge to end it all was TOO FUN!!!!! :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 5th, 2007, 07:25 PM
yea that was good..
Necromancer popped into the TS server after the round, we were like "hey how'd you like that charge" he said at first he was like WTF are these guys doing, then he realized there were only 5 tickets left, Doh!! Might as well pull a Jihad..

That was some funny ****.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==