PDA

View Full Version : And Women Wonder Why Men Have a Problem With Commitment

waltersw15
August 3rd, 2007, 06:39 AM
After you read how Michael Strahan got taken to the cleaners, you can easily understand why most men try to avoid marriage.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-strahan080207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I have friends who seem to have ended up in similar financial situations after divorce. The thing to note, is that while he still has 6 million, he would need to keep that invested just to pay child support. So in the end, he really has nothing, and she got 75% of his worth up front. What ever happened to 50-50?

So I guess DL is right. Once they get their claws and fangs into you, they rule.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 3rd, 2007, 07:03 AM
Oh Walter I can have so much fun with this topic!!!!
I would like to say YES I would take it all as well I got 2 kids to feed!!! LOL.. J/K Wayne........... NO DIVORCE Here we going to stay married till death!!!

And Walter you asked what happend to 50/50...............

IT'S CALLED KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once you have kids it's not 50-50 no more!!!!! then it becomes 20-80....

mahahahaha.......

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 3rd, 2007, 07:04 AM
OH Yeah and I told yall Women rule... and dogs.. OOOPS men drool.....

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 3rd, 2007, 08:21 AM
;201916']NO DIVORCE Here we going to stay married till death!!! ............... mahahahaha.......

Somehow, I don't think that would make him feel better. So if you get sick of him, instead of divorcing him properly.... his food will start tasting funny

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 3rd, 2007, 08:25 AM
Ok...so I have a partner and we jointly own a corporation, but he has 80% of the shares, and I have 20% of the shares, and we decide that we can't play nice together and are going to call it quits. Generally what happens is that the 80% share holder buys out the 20% share holders shares. Therefore....if the woman is the 80% share holder, the man should get paid for his 20% and we call it even. Now what the woman does with 100% of the shares is up to her.

I WANT MY 20%!!!!!! I'm going to talk to my wife about this!!!

waltersw15
August 3rd, 2007, 08:30 AM
All I know is that when divorce occurs, all of a sudden kids that were in public school are now in the most expensive private schools and such so as to increase the child support.

Also, child support should only be issued in cases where the father is not living up to his part in raising the kids, or where single parent custody is awarded.

I can now see why there are more instances of estranged husbands killing their wives (thus taking care of the "until death do us part"). So DL, you may want to sleep with one eye open.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 3rd, 2007, 09:45 AM
Hoollyyy Crapppooolllyyyy.... She took him to the cleaners... LOL

Guess thats why, when you get married... no matter what happens... Their's only 2 place your wily should be, either in your pants or Your wifes... Dont go sticking it in Cupcake, or any other fine desert you find out on your travels.

It seems hard enough for a man to get a fair break when the wife's the one at fault... you can forget about it when your the one that Screwed up..LOL

LA_MERC_johncst
August 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM
I all ways say the F***en you get is not worth the one you take

LA_MERC_Spark
August 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Meh... I have no sympathy for the guy. Pissed me off when he "beat" the sack record. Yet another reason Favre can sux it. As far as divorce goes? aint happening here. I married a woman that was willing to deal with my sh!t. We will grow old together. A lot of people I know get married for all the wrong reasons.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 6th, 2007, 08:48 AM
My father once told me "David, you can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime."

Sounds like this Bi0tch figured that out REAL quick...

LA_MERC_Heater
August 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Ouch....

Rollout
August 6th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Can you say Prenup!!!!!!!!

Just ask Robin Givens how much you can steal from a stupid overpaid quote "jock" unquote, hey Mikey!!!

Chi_Townz
August 6th, 2007, 07:30 PM
HAHAHA, reading this post.. I gaze upon COs avatar... NOW THATS funny!
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/image.php?u=542&dateline=1186438771

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 7th, 2007, 07:04 AM
lol, sucka! that's what you get for being a 'playa'..

did you see who wrote that column? D. Wetzel!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==