PDA

View Full Version : new m60

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 2nd, 2007, 06:32 PM
850 rounds in less than 2 mins.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
ok BIG gun shoots FAST.... Don't stand in the way...
got it....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 2nd, 2007, 08:04 PM
DAMMMM... now who's gonna stand there and feed the bullets while he shots the terrorist into a bloody pulp.

waltersw15
August 3rd, 2007, 06:35 AM
He probably had an uncontrollable shaking in that right arm for the rest of the day.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 3rd, 2007, 08:00 AM
DAMMMM... now who's gonna stand there and feed the bullets while he shots the terrorist into a bloody pulp.

What do you mean. Second man not needed. You fire with your right hand while standing up feeding yourself the belt with your left hand. Did you not see First Blood, HELLO!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 3rd, 2007, 08:08 AM
Amazing clip. I can't believe the barrel didn't melt down!

You fire with your right hand while standing up feeding yourself the belt with your left hand. Did you not see First Blood, HELLO!

LOL, yea Dog... what were you thinking?!!

waltersw15
August 3rd, 2007, 08:43 AM
During my time in the Marines, I've seen a few barrels melt.

I think they stated in the video that they redesigned the barrel to handle more rounds before a meltdown.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 3rd, 2007, 08:50 AM
I think they stated in the video that they redesigned the barrel to handle more rounds before a meltdown.

Yea, I heard them say that too, but it's still hard to believe that that many rounds didn't cause issues. The receiver wasn't glowing red either.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 3rd, 2007, 09:24 AM
Im sorry guys, I just had a brain fart... I forgot about the Rambo technique... That's been text book fighting style since the 80's... my bad.. I wont make that mistake again...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 3rd, 2007, 09:38 AM
Now someone get a clip with let's say..umm 50 to 60 rag-head-camel-riding-donkey-loving Jihadists standing around in their typical diasy-chain-circle-jerks waving AK-47's in the sky chanting "Death to America" while four or five of our bravest "air-out" said Camel Jockey's with that little toy.... I'll pay money to see THAT!

Good Clip!! I LOVE to see my tax dollars spent so well!!

LA_MERC_johncst
August 3rd, 2007, 03:03 PM
how come we don't have that in BF2

waltersw15
August 3rd, 2007, 08:47 PM
We do. That's what Lockout is using to register his 3 kills per round. :)

Daedelus
August 4th, 2007, 04:43 PM
yeah when i used to be a SAW ( squad automatic weapon ) gunner. that always seemed to be the biggest problem was the over heating of barrles and recievers. hated being right on target rocking and rolling just to have to stop and switch out barrles. burnt the palm of my hand good one time when it was rocking so hard it fell over on its bi-pod and out of reaction i just reached out and grabbed the barrel to keep it from falling. ouch it smarted lol.
seen a few melt all the way threw and the bullet or a fragment whent flying up in the air. we where like woah dont fire any more.

looks like version of the m60 will only be limited by the belts of ammo. trying to get enough or atleast enough belts put togehter ahead of time and to try and lug around 800+ rounds lol.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 4th, 2007, 06:09 PM
looks like version of the m60 will only be limited by the belts of ammo. trying to get enough or atleast enough belts put togehter ahead of time and to try and lug around 800+ rounds lol.

Well, thats where you use the Rambo Technique, you just gota make sure your all muscled up first. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==