PDA

View Full Version : Kick A$$ video...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 2nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
http://www.gamerztheatre.com/content/view/434/82/

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 2nd, 2007, 02:22 PM
Pretty good...I got a little annoyed with the ghosting images and such...

I think they need to make a BF2 video set to "One" by metallica...that would be a good one

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 2nd, 2007, 04:13 PM
Yea, that would be... for me, another good one would be Metallica's fight fire with fire, from their Ride the Lighting CD... Old style speed metal at its best. :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
couldn't finish watching it. That LCD they were playing on SUCKED hard, the ghosting effect was freakin rediculous. It kept getting worse as the video went on. Also, I think they had their game settings to display monochrome cause all I saw was the color orange.

(yes, I know it wasn't due to the LCD and the ghosting effect was intended)

LA_MERC_johncst
August 2nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
not bad we should do a lamerc vido

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 2nd, 2007, 04:42 PM
sepia tone and ghosting for the *splat*. Good song, and the video would have been better without that.

Fight fire with fire and One would BOTH be great songs. "We all shall die!" Kick arse! Too bad there isn't a nuke in the game...

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 2nd, 2007, 05:08 PM
I liked it. Like everyone says, the ghosting shoulda been turned down just a bit, maybe just for the more dramatic scenes. The tone effect complimented the song well. If it were a heavier song, then loose the toning.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 2nd, 2007, 08:32 PM
"We all shall die!" Kick arse! Too bad there isn't a nuke in the game...

Tech, Im so glad someone else knows that song... I could just see massive carnage, and non stop total destruction of eveything and everybody through that entire song... And just for a great ending, overlay a clip of a nuke at the end of the video, just after a J-10 drops a bomb :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Dog...we should do it man...let's find out how and make it happen!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Pretty cool but I would have toned down some of the effects as well.

But IMHO the song "Frontline" by a band called PIllar is THE PERFECT BF2 song and yes we should do a MERC video and have it playing on the main page.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 3rd, 2007, 06:13 AM
OK, Now im up for it.. but the big question is how do we start somthing like that, and who has the know how to edit it?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==