PDA

View Full Version : A Sign of the Apocalypse

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 25th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Unreal... and I thought Oregon was a progressive state.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1185040507206380.xml&coll=7

LA_MERC_Spark
July 25th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah... read this the other day and thought WTF?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 25th, 2007, 11:46 AM
They put those boys in the can, then made them appear in shackles and the orange jumpsuits.. UNREAL!! But you can legally buy a bag of weed in Oregon (with a prescription) or have a legal assisted suicide... But if you josh around in middle school, you might find yourself as a registered sex offender. FREAKING SCARY!!!

Hamburger
July 25th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah, that is pretty harsh. But I wonder if someone "important" in the school complained about it, thus the harsh treatment.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 25th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I bet it's more like, the boys are white, working middle class families, who attend church and are boy scouts. You know the vile, evil white middle class that CARRIES this country... Hell if they'd been another color someone would have handed them a medal and a college scholarship for Christ's sake...

LA_MERC_johncst
July 25th, 2007, 02:18 PM
a big WTF

waltersw15
July 25th, 2007, 03:23 PM
What?!?! Where's the justice? These boys should be castrated to eliminate their unwanted sexual desires. If I was there parents, I would cut their hands off so they could never grab another piece of @$$ again. And everyone lived happily ever after. The End.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 25th, 2007, 03:49 PM
You know... its stuff like this that should not even merit discussion on the simple fact that should not even be happening... Unfortunately it is, and all I can do is shake my head in dismay.

Oh... and go slap the **** out of every dumb ass lawyer, judge, and school representative that thinks for one second that this was more than just kids being kids...

COME ON PEOPLE!!! If they get caught slapping girls behinds at school, take them to the office... write them up, give then 3 days in In School Suspension, and make then write a formal apology to any young lady that may have been offended by their actions... But to take 2 kids, and make them out to be sex offenders... GOOD LORD WTH is this world coming to???

Chi_Townz
July 25th, 2007, 09:32 PM
A leading expert called the case a "travesty of justice" that is part of a growing trend in which children as young as 8 are being labeled sexual predators in juvenile court, where documents and proceedings are often secret.

.................whatever.....................

Chi_Townz
July 25th, 2007, 09:35 PM
GOOD LORD WTH is this world coming to???....yeh, what he said

Ab1dab1
July 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Good grief.

Just imagine what kind of crap the next generation is going to have to deal with.

Geesh.

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==