PDA

View Full Version : Ho-han back at it....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 24th, 2007, 08:47 AM
As I sit here in the relative comfort of my office, I’m amused to read of another celebutard who finds it impossible to keep her nose clean. In case you missed it, fresh from a near 60 day stay in rehab, Lindsay Hohan was arrested this morning and charged with DUI. She just turned 21. This is her second DUI arrest and each time Cocaine was found in her possession. I’m not shocked at the fact that people with too much money, too much leisure time and no responsibility find it impossible not to consume mass quantities of drugs and alcohol daily.

Smarter and more talented people than Hohan and Hilton have killed themselves walking down the same path these people continue down. John Belushi, Chris Farley, Natalie Wood and scores of others come to mind. So if either or both end up drowned in their vomit, or fall off a boat, or slamming an automobile into a concrete barrier I won’t be shocked or for that matter saddened really.

Why doesn’t Hohan have a car service or a driver? Why is she high and behind the wheel at 2:15 am with a pocket full of Coke? How immensely dumb is this girl? Want to get high? Get a hotel room, no one would care. Want to throw away a multi-million dollar career over some blow? Who cares, just do it in the privacy of your mansion or penthouse suite at the Hollywood Hilton. I’m stunned the handlers and hangers on of Hohan can’t suggest she just snort her drugs off the back of a dirty toilet in a crappy Hollywood club, rather than the dashboard of her SUV doing 80 in a school zone. How fu*king stupid can you be?

How and why these people accumulate such vast fortunes, while at the same time behave like retards, is what I find so shocking.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290544,00.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0724071lohan1.jpg

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 09:22 AM
I say send them all to Jail!!!

If it was US we would be in jail for a while..... just because they got money don't mean crap.........JAIL JAIL JAIL LONG TIME JAIL...

the noxious
July 24th, 2007, 12:35 PM
damn dude, that picture....it frightens me and cracks me up, at the same time.
She has NEVER been good looking.
(and she's a ginger-kid, she has NO SOUL)

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 24th, 2007, 12:45 PM
boy oh boy

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 24th, 2007, 01:18 PM
LMAO at No0ch!

LA_MERC_johncst
July 24th, 2007, 01:29 PM
wast of space

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 24th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I'd do her!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 24th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I'd do her!

Well, your right on that.. BUT..
with the way these Hollywood stars are getting around.... and WORE out.
You might better were a Jacket, or have her tested first.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 24th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I'd do her!

We all know your 'who Andy wouldn't do' list is a lot shorter... Have you no standards man?!?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I'm starting to think Andypandy will "do" anyone or anything!!! :stick

hugs andypandy:kiss

I say LOCK all the skinny B*tches up... LOL... There, after they do that Hollywood would be safe again!!!!

Rollout
July 24th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Andy has NO "won't do" list, I saw his standards listed;
1. Has a pulse
2. Doesn't have a pulse
"There that just about covers it"-Andyconda

waltersw15
July 25th, 2007, 03:41 PM
That list would seem to include men.

Ab1dab1
July 27th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Wetz...

You left the important part out. Her license was still suspended from the 1st DUI. So she was driving with no license, with multiple passengers in the car (who would be dumb enough to let someone stone drunk and high drive them around is beyond me).

I guess she thought "Herbie" was driving.

You know it is really sad. I listen to Sirius Satellite Radio on the hits station and they have a running commercial gag about Lohan referrencing powdered doughnuts and doing lines of coke in the middle of the road.

What a role model for our kids!?!?!

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==