PDA

View Full Version : to cut or not to cut

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 23rd, 2007, 04:36 PM
Ok as some of you know I have long hair. Well It's to the middle of my back maybe a little longer. I get it cut off every so often. Well I'm not sure if I want to cut it or not. I'll post a picture of what my hair looks like right now and something like the cut I want to get. (it's going to be kinda short)

AND why do guys like long hair so much??? Be for real....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 23rd, 2007, 04:53 PM
Its Sexy :)

Just something about a woman long strait hair.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 23rd, 2007, 05:00 PM
Short hair not sexy eh?????

the noxious
July 23rd, 2007, 05:06 PM
short is good, but if you go TOO short, it'll end up making you look like a boy.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 23rd, 2007, 05:12 PM
;201316']Short hair not sexy eh?????

Depends on the cut... Now I can think of a few girls I know that have short hair..REAL SHORT.. and I cant see them any other way.. It just depends on the shape of their face, and neckline.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 23rd, 2007, 05:21 PM
long but we do not sleep together ether but long for me

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 23rd, 2007, 05:33 PM
This is not a very good picture but this is what I was thinking about...

Hope it works
http://www.myhaircuts.com/curlyhaircuts9.shtml

ok this is how long my hair is now
It drives me crazy!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 23rd, 2007, 05:39 PM
Depends on the cut... Now I can think of a few girls I know that have short hair..REAL SHORT.. and I cant see them any other way.. It just depends on the shape of their face, and neckline.

Robyn has to have really short hair. Doesn't look right with long hair.

As for why guys like it...simple. Thinks reigns on a horse.

As for should you cut it...well, if it's buggin ya then cut it. I know how big of a pain long hair can be, especially when it's hot out. Do what works for you.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 23rd, 2007, 05:48 PM
I've had long hair forever. I keep it long for Wayne and my daddy. I've only cut it short 2 or 3 times, 2 years ago (after the storm) I needed a change so I got it cut short Loved it but Wayne didn't so I've been growing it back out. I guess you can say my long hair is my security blanket. I keep going back to it... It's My "safe" spot.....

Lockout
July 23rd, 2007, 06:43 PM
As a connaisseur of women in General (Conda help me out here) I feel obligated to tell you "since you are asking" that you can not go wrong with long hair.

Myself, gotta love brunettes with long hair.

Hey ask Conda what he likes better blondes or brunettes....

Rollout
July 23rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
Don't cut it, then there's nothing for Dragon to hold onto..oopps, **** did I say that out loud?????

Never mind DL us pervs, do whatever Dragon, ****...oopps again... you would like!! :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 23rd, 2007, 08:08 PM
LOL... Yeah I do like him holding (pulling) on it... OOOpppsss did I say that out loud...lol...

I don't want to cut it but yet I do want to cut it. All I ever do anymore is pull it back in a ponytail or a bun! I can't stand it in my face. And my hair is thick so it gets HOTTTT and gets all over the place and gets in stuff and on stuff..... When I had it cut short I didn't put it in a ponytail as much. My family (Aunts and all) don't even know how long my hair is because it's up all the time. I just need something different you know a change! If I knew I would look good with really short hair I would cut it all off to my ears!!! LOL... I wouldn't do that just yet tho... lol....

Chi_Townz
July 24th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Compromise and go half way...

That way its shorter, yet long enough for the Man...:stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 06:28 AM
ok See in my picture the white letter on the back of my shirt? See the top of the white letter, thats about how long I'm wanting it...

My face is to fat to go short short..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 06:30 AM
OK I think it's a number...lol..

waltersw15
July 24th, 2007, 10:00 AM
My wife cut her hair short a few years ago, and I wasn't too crazy about it. I think its that I think there are so many options for my wife to change her looks with long hair (pony tail, braids, etc), and I think she looks great.

However, I have to agree a little with noxious, that short hair seems a little like a boy, and I don't want to feel like I'm sleeping with another male in the bed :)

But, on the other hand, if my wife always walked around the house naked, I might never notice her hair ;)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 24th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Have you thought about having it "razored" without cutting the length. This will thin it out and give it depth at the same time. Your hair seems to be thick, and that thickness is what really gets burdensome to keep unknotted. You have to groom yourself all the time.

I say thin it, curl it, and see if you like it.

Okay gheyness aside, I think you should do what you want.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 24th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Cut it...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
But, on the other hand, if my wife always walked around the house naked, I might never notice her hair ;)

Welcome to my house.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 24th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Vacation in L.A. boys. LAN at CFH's house 24/7.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 01:51 PM
LOL... I try to walk around Naked around here *(when kids are in bed or gone)* but it don't work Dragon just keeps playing the computer game like I'm not even there..... He says "baby not now I'm in the game can't it wait till I get done" YES guys he says that for real!!!!!! lol...

Anyway I'm going to come up with something for my hair. I get it Layered all the time but it's grown out now. I may just get it layered again and maybe a few inches cut off...

Rollout
July 24th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Top of the number would work!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Top of the number would work!!!!

Yeah thats about how long I want it with kinda the hair cut in the link.

hugs rollout!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 24th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Myself, gotta love brunettes with long hair.

Hey ask Conda what he likes better blondes or brunettes....

Good, cause I'll take anything.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 24th, 2007, 03:30 PM
My opinion is DON'T CUT IT!

Long hair is the bomb. And I can't believe Wayne would diss you for BF2 or CS. I love both games but when my woman walks by naked or comes to the door in a sexy outfit. BAM, LA_MERC_Andyconda has been disconnected.

This is also the reason I never use voice activated teamspeak. For those that were online about 5 years ago, Candace came into the room all dressed up and said. "Hey stud, I feel like sucking a big *&^*" and it went over the VOIP. ooops.

Needless to say I made a max exodus dissconnect and it was the talk on teamspeak (Roger Wilco at the time) for quite some time. Kinda like jame's shaving speech.

DON'T CUT IT DL. You're sexy with your long long hair. When it gets to the point your stepping on it. Then you can cut it. but only a few inches. IMHO!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 24th, 2007, 04:24 PM
LOL Yes I get dissed all the time for BF2 and Rome and some other games. I tell him "going to take a bath / or shower" Then when I get out I walk around and sit beside him while he's playing and then sometimes I'm like.... "OOOPS I DROPPED SOMETHING" He looks but thats are far as it goes. and he says baby I'm in the game I promise when I come to bed... yeah thats like at 1, 2 in the morning.... LOL...

Wayne don't like for me to cut it, he likes the long hair also but he don't care when I cut it. He tells me Tonya do what makes you happy as long as it's not short short. He loves the long hair but it's up in a ponytail ALL THE TIME....I can't stand it in my face. Just not sure what I want to do...

Hamburger
July 25th, 2007, 09:17 AM
;201389']LOL... I try to walk around Naked around here *(when kids are in bed or gone)* but it don't work Dragon just keeps playing the computer game like I'm not even there..... He says "baby not now I'm in the game can't it wait till I get done" YES guys he says that for real!!!!!! lol...

Time to get the paddle and tell him he has been a "bad little boy".

Back on topic...My wife used to have long hair (around her shoulder blades), but now it is about shoulder length and I like it!

Don't confuse short with Britney Spears' shear short with shoulder length.

Chi_Townz
July 25th, 2007, 09:38 PM
DO IT DL!

then crawl under the desk..........opps, wrong thread

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 25th, 2007, 09:53 PM
LOL... I'm going to cut it but I'm going to wait till Wayne gets home. When I get it cut I'll post a picture and just maybe I'll at lest have make-up on...

Not sure just yet how I'm going to cut it tho...

LA_MERC_Drax
July 26th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Pony tails, meh, pig tails are better, gives you twice the pulling power plus directional control

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 26th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Pony tails, meh, pig tails are better, gives you twice the pulling power plus directional control

Good point Justin.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 26th, 2007, 08:39 AM
lol yall so crazy...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 27th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Yall should be proud I left my hair down all day didn't even put it in a ponytail at all...

Ab1dab1
July 27th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Gotta do what you want.....only way to really be happy.

When my wife cut her long hair she donated it to Locks of Love. Its a group that makes wigs for cancer patients who lose their hair from chemo and radiation treatments.

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==