PDA

View Full Version : Summertime Four Bangers...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 23rd, 2007, 07:59 AM
Last night I was right back at home in the front seat of Conda's Apache, for a little Wake Island fun. Even with the summer BF2 lull it didn't take long for Andy and I to hit our stride and for that matter everyone else to work together very well! Andy and I started dropping the hammer on anything trying to leave the carrier, while the rest of our crew mopped up on the ones who got on the island!! As PLA most of our team was busy turning donuts on the tarmac, we won 278-0. As US it was a little closer but still basically a wipe out. GOOD TIMES!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 23rd, 2007, 08:29 AM
And what a fun summer night it was David. I know Lockout is drooling at the mouth to sit gunner for me but Big D said he only needed 3 motr hours for a medal so he stepped aside. Good shooting as always Wetzny. I will have to say though that it only took me about 30 minutes to get banned from a server after about 9 days away from teh game. Corporal Lockout and Captain Conda couldn't have made it any more clear to that stoop yahoo that the Cobra on the flight deck was OURS!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
July 23rd, 2007, 01:48 PM
My favorite quote of the night:

If an admin will kick LAMERC, I'll donate 100 dollars to the server.

Oh man, that was too stinking hilarious. Definitely a lot of fun last night. I'm not going to mention the C4 incident. Whoops.. I guess I already did.

Ab1dab1
July 23rd, 2007, 04:13 PM
C4 incident....you let the cat out of the bag Sparky so spill da beans.

Abi

LA_MERC_johncst
July 23rd, 2007, 05:28 PM
sorry i had to go

LA_MERC_DocSparky
July 23rd, 2007, 05:50 PM
I should have put a :stick in my post.

It wasn't that big of a deal though. Andy and Lockout were stuck on the other team and had acquired an APC. I had dropped down a few packs of C4 no the ramp in Karkand and along they came. I didn't realize it was them until after I saw the fragments of the APC flying through the dust filled sky :). Man, that was a pretty sweet kill though.

Rollout
July 23rd, 2007, 07:51 PM
The funny part was the wagers got up to $200-$250 to kick Andy after we continued to OWN their sorry arses via chopper from H...!!!! Wetzy was like 55 kills and 2 deaths and I had 33 straight chopper onws, IT WAS TOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YES, they finally kicked him for simply owning their sorry arses!!!!!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
July 23rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Preach on brother Rollout! You speak the truth!

Chi_Townz
July 24th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Man I gotta get back in the game..

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 24th, 2007, 08:20 AM
I've again enjoyed the good group we've had in the TS server the last few nights! Summer has kept me busy, but I've been able to get some time the last few days to get on and get back into the swing of things. However it seems I leave right when Frag comes on!! DOH! Sorry there chief. Good times as usual!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==