PDA

View Full Version : Miller Chill

Lockout
July 22nd, 2007, 06:08 PM
...****s good ! Get u some.

Rollout
July 22nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Agreed, becoming the BF2 beverage of choice!! A good tasting LIGHT beer for once!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 22nd, 2007, 10:45 PM
I've seen it on TV and wondered how it tasted... I don't ever drink beer becuase I just don't like the taste of it. I use to drink it many moons ago in my teens but not no mo. I wouldn't mind giving this a try tho...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 23rd, 2007, 12:49 AM
MacTarnahan's will do for me kidos. Guiness is about as light as I will go.

Lockout
July 23rd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttt Rook...... Now do you drink it out of a sippy cup? Crazy straw or bottle and nipple....?

Ab1dab1
July 23rd, 2007, 04:04 PM
Guiness......

Man ... I bet you do Yager shots too :P

If I wanted to chew something I could think of other things than beer.

Abi

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 23rd, 2007, 05:42 PM
Lockout, if I ever see you, you owe me $7. I bought some of that piss water today, on your suggestion, and it sucks. You must be like, 19 or 20 right? No other way you could think that's "good beer".

Someone needs to find my old drinking 101 thread and link it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 23rd, 2007, 05:45 PM
Found it myself...post #12

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8441&highlight=drinking+101

Lockout
July 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM
Man I can't believe you did like it Cowboy....Honestly you are the first Ive talked to that didn't think it was good. Remember, it was also endorsed very highly by Mr. Rollout (ok its a heavy bus)....Im a bit of a Corona fan being a Pensacola Beach area resident....It just is the thing around here. Its new and I like it. Plus - the bottle has an old school look to it and that is kinda cool too.. I just stopped again today to refuel with 12 more as a matter of fact.

Lockout
July 23rd, 2007, 06:31 PM
....So CFH, sounds like there are 5 left still right??? Are they cold? LMFAO

LA_MERC_Drax
July 25th, 2007, 03:12 AM
I've been on a foreign beer kick lately, liking the new castles at the moment, tho i still do like the black n tans. Only problem with them is that i fill up and end up severly plastered by the end of the night, sounds like a good lan drink for me this october....

LA_MERC_Onji
July 25th, 2007, 09:03 AM
i read the title of this thread as Miller Chili and thought you had some kick ass recipe. I bet that would be good :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 25th, 2007, 10:18 AM
If you are drinking miller chill, why don't you just stop off and get a side of skirts with it. That way you know where you are at in the beer drinking realm.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 25th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Drink more Dixie.. mmmmm

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 29th, 2007, 04:30 PM
K So I wonder... Miller Lite had the Man Laws... One of them was "Don't fruit your beer" Then they come out with a beer that already hs fruit in it. For shame!

On a side note, the first one of these you have is good for the 1st half. Then you realize why the wife likes it so much.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 29th, 2007, 04:31 PM
And Dixie is back! Being brewed in Wisconsin until they gett he brewery fixed back uip, but the king of crawfish boil beers is back!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 29th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Scott, Miller Chill is good for hot summer days where the lime and salt help with scurvey, LOL.

Its a good beer but being a real beer drinker I'm forever destined to drink Guiness, Killians, and my new favorite Belgian white ale BLUE MOON.
Robby got me drinking Blue Moon and it has fast become my favorite beer. So Lockout owe's you on the Chill but you need to spend a litle more and go buy 6 bottles of Blue Moon. Drink it cold poured into a frosted mug. Don't follow the hype and put a piece of orange in it. DON'T FRUIT THE BEER!

LA_MERC_johncst
July 30th, 2007, 08:13 AM
drax I will take a black n tan bring it over to slidell

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 30th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Don't get me wrong. Black and Tans are one of my favortie drinks. I even have a black and tan spoon. Thanks again Robby.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 31st, 2007, 10:23 AM
Damn, this has me rethinking just who the bad influence is around here....

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 31st, 2007, 12:49 PM
I'll have to try this Blue Moon you speak of, this guy has been telling me that's I should try it. Although he does say to throw an orange in it. Fruit in beer is illegal in some states isn't it?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 31st, 2007, 02:06 PM
Do not fruit Blue Moon. Do you think that the people making Blue Moon sat around and said, "Hey lets put some Orange or lemon in this." NO. It is a Belgian Style White (aka filtered wheat beer) and is meant to be drank as a beer, not a fecking cocktail. Alot of people will put lemons in their Heffs, and orange in their Whites, but they are pretty much gheytards. I will put olive juice in my vodka at times though.

Fat Tire is to Ambers as Blue Moon is to Belgian Style Whites.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 31st, 2007, 03:32 PM
Good points Rook, EXCEPT one. Blue Moon is an UNfiltered Belgian White Ale. That's why its cloudy and yes it should NOT be served with an orange slice.

Rollout
July 31st, 2007, 05:44 PM
Andy, isn't that some kind of double something??? "yes it should not"???? how bout, "no it should not:)"

Just here to keep ya grounded big guy, I was going to say "keep you straight", but you and Gerald worry me immensely.

Lockout
July 31st, 2007, 08:19 PM
Yep....that worries me a bit too ! Worries me a lot actually...And what was this I read about you and Robbie and a spoon???? Hmmmmmm ???

Lockout
July 31st, 2007, 08:22 PM
UPDATE !

I have already grown sick of Miller Chill. It was like one of those women you think you just gotta have and then once you've had it a time or two your ready to go back to old faithful. Conda, I have to admit the moon has become a favorite...I guess I should also be thanking Robbie ! Of course, cold and free have always been high on my list as well@!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 31st, 2007, 08:38 PM
UPDATE !

I have already grown sick of Miller Chill. It was like one of those women you think you just gotta have and then once you've had it a time or two your ready to go back to old faithful. Conda, I have to admit the moon has become a favorite...I guess I should also be thanking Robbie ! Of course, cold and free have always been high on my list as well@!

There just might be hope for you yet.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 1st, 2007, 01:54 AM
Andy, isn't that some kind of double something??? "yes it should not"???? how bout, "no it should not:)"

Just here to keep ya grounded big guy, I was going to say "keep you straight", but you and Gerald worry me immensely.

NO, Its not a double negative
NO, Its not even a double positive
NO, It "ain't" even a double statement

It's simply an affirmation followed by a declaration by use of an anaphor of the antecedent Blue Moon. I agree with the don't fruit the beer comment made in the prior posts. This is the affirmation. I then make a declaritive statement with the anaphor (It) of the antecedent (Blue Moon), that it should not be served with an orange slice. I'm sorry if you weren't able to follow the demonstrative statement I made. However, I won't crtisize your inability for pragmatic resolution but will however focus on the relentless focus on Geralds infatuation of myslef. I will define this as diversion. A feable attempt to thwart others from making inference to your self proclaimed man hood by constantly bringing up the fact I have a man infatuated with me. I can't help that. I can't turn it off like a switch. I've accpeted the fact and moved on. You and Lockout though seem mesmerized and through your pestilence it has become apparent you have deep seeded desire for a homosexual experience. It scares you and to help eleviate this in your own mind you "Divert" the attention by constanly pointing the fact out to others when it is indeed yourself that needs confirmatiom from yourself. I can't help you with that. You therefore are the ones that need worrying about.

So now that Psych professor Conda has diagnosed your problem. Take 100 dollars, go downtown, get you a man *****, try it out, and set your mind at ease as to your own sexual preference. BUT, PLEASE, for the love of God, drop the Andy and Gerald subject. Its really quite pathetic and it frequency is starting to become of concern.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 1st, 2007, 10:11 AM
I might be wrong.. but I think a nerve got hit... errr something to that effect.

Rollout
August 1st, 2007, 11:06 AM
OMFG ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! :),

Yes Yellow this a BIG nerve we like to keep prodding, much like the tooth torture scenes in "The Marathon Man". However it appears Mr. Levy has escaped and wishes to be left alone, as it is in the movies it will be in real life. The gun is at the bottom of the river, never to be heard from again :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM
We mite need a "time out" boys

LA_MERC_Drax
August 1st, 2007, 04:23 PM
Another beer to never drink:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Good lord that crap is horrible, if you haven't had it, don't....and if you do try, all i have to say is i told you so....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 1st, 2007, 04:45 PM
LOL, No time out needed.
We're adults here. Andy doesn't get mad
HE GETS EVEN, MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
Dam, I sitting at work now and all I can think about is having a Guinness.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 1st, 2007, 05:24 PM
Beer that can be found in my bar fridge right now:

Budweiser-Bottled
Corona-Bottled
Miller Lite-Bottled
Heineken-Bottled
Becks-Bottled
Grolsch

Rollout
August 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM
On the "pale ale" not to get, Rolling Rock. The original is a nice change but the pale is just bland :(

Lockout
August 1st, 2007, 06:41 PM
....Ok now that I have stop laughing(and cleaned the beer I spit everywhere) I have to say Mr. Conda that I for one am very impressed with your eloquent use of ..."English Class" to put a spin on the dart known as Queerdom which I will admit is often aimed at you....Further, I am more impressed with your ability to "effectively utilize" company time to generate such a well thought out response. And Mr. Conda...I think I speak for both Rollout and myself when I offer our deepest most sincere apologies. We probably have made a "few" too many comments at your expense and I can see where you might have taken a bit of a burn to it...And again for that we are indeed sorry.

What we should be doing is thanking you....as we can rest easy knowing our poopers are safe at night due to the "mo diversion" you've provided!

We wont bring it up again.....:nono

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM
LOl, B if you counted the forum clock your off. The forum clock isn't set. That post was made at 1:30 in the morning a.m., When Candace woke me up from my drunken stuppor. So no company time was utilized for that. I sleep during company time.
Also, I've told you before you don't need me running blocker for you with butt pirates. All you have to do is throw a little sand in the sphincter before bed time. It makes it to rough and gritty for them. They'll pass on you every time.

Lockout
August 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
Thats why I love you man....always looking out for me ~

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 08:14 PM
All you have to do is throw a little sand in the sphincter before bed time. It makes it to rough and gritty for them. They'll pass on you every time.

So did u learn this from experience, or just a lot of thought on the subject?

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 2nd, 2007, 05:39 PM
sierra nevada pale ale is GARBAGE!!!!

I will beg to differ on use of fruits in beer. Certain beers are complemented with ceratin added citrus flavors. Remember, it's the cirtic acid and essential oils from the fruit interacting with the beer to create slightly more complex flavors. That means that small amounts of said fruit should be used when applicable.

And before I catch flack, I challenege anyone to quesiton my beer knowledge and taste without the luxury of looking on the internet between posts, aka live at the LAN. :p

BTW Fat Tire is good, I found some even better CO brews last time I was there. Sweetwater Blue out of Atlanta is my most-desired-beer-not-available-locally atm.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==