PDA

View Full Version : I'M BACK!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 22nd, 2007, 10:17 AM
Florida was great. Weather was good. I'm as dark as one of Samantha's cabana boys. And, I'm ready to kick some arse again. BTW, I would have played last night but apparently lightning struck close to the house while I was gone and a few electronic devices in the house decided to crap out. namely my PSU on my main machine. Luckily I have spares and I'm back up and running.

SweetGirL
July 22nd, 2007, 01:14 PM
...I'm as dark as one of Samantha's cabana boys...

lmao OMG, too ironic! I was on the float in the pool yesterday, and I mentioned to my niece that I all I needed was a beer, some Jimmy Buffet music, and a cabana boy (like in the show "Mad TV")! You know me WAY too well, Andy. haha

Glad you're back! Now, the question we all want to know is if this was a family trip? We figured you were beaten into submission to take the traditional family summer vacation.

Also, where be the pictures?!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 22nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
LOL, I know what you like Sam, wink wink, nudge nudge.
Also, yeah this was a wife and kids submission trip. All of her family does this every two years. About 50 of them all total invade a condo on Okaloosa island in Fort Walton, FL and spend a week in the sand drinking heavily. I fit right in.
I'm downloading pics and high definition video as I type. I'll post soon.

Lockout
July 22nd, 2007, 04:31 PM
Alright great your back....we can all sleep better knowing that .... NOW how bout firing up the helo???? Ive been stuck ground pounding for a week now...And lets face it...running around is for chumps ~

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 22nd, 2007, 04:40 PM
I'll be back in tonight myself... GAME ON!! Oh and Lockout the line for the front seat of Andy's chopper starts behind me!! :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 22nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
I had a nifty reply but Davids avatar keeps makeing my mind go blank.

Lockout
July 22nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Well....I'd feel bad about shootin a man in the back....but....I believe I'll find a way to live with myself...LMFAO!:stick

Lockout
July 22nd, 2007, 06:06 PM
....I'd get out of the front seat for that girl in the Avatar for sure....teach her how to "ground pound" .....I feel as though I owe it to her. Does EA give metals for that????

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 22nd, 2007, 07:23 PM
Well....I'd feel bad about shootin a man in the back....but....I believe I'll find a way to live with myself...LMFAO!:stick

LMFAO, I KNOW...................., I'VE SEEN HIM DO IT!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 22nd, 2007, 10:47 PM
Welcome back Andypandy

Hamburger
July 23rd, 2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome back buddy. I would have been on last night if I didn't mess up my knee climbing up and down a mountain.

Ab1dab1
July 23rd, 2007, 04:17 PM
Based on Andy's description.....

It sounded like a Weekend at Bernie's flick ;)

Welcome back man ;)

Abi

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 23rd, 2007, 08:02 PM
I had a nifty reply but Davids avatar keeps makeing my mind go blank.

ummm....what was the question?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==