PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

=DoM=Bushmaster
July 20th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Hi,

Noticed a few of your clan members stop by the =DoM= BF2 server every now and then, so I thought I would drop by and get your server IP and check your server out one evening. Been playing BF2, and BF2:SF for a while now and almost got the hang of it.

Also, I noticed several of your members were from "Down South" and a few are pretty close to me. Thats cool! I'm from Florence, MS. (almost to Star)

later ya'll

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 20th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Welcome and thanks for stopping in!!! Summer time has most of us off doing the things we do in the summer, so we are playing mostly shorthanded. Fun none the less!!

We have a number of members from your neck of the woods and a LAN planned for Oct. in NOLA. You should think about checking it out.

I see from your signature you're just getting started with BF2 :stick sweet!

Chi_Townz
July 20th, 2007, 09:44 PM
HA

Wetz, stop playin nice, you know you want a piece of him..:stick

Welcome Mr. Master

Or is it Bush...

anyway..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 21st, 2007, 08:21 AM
Also, I noticed several of your members were from "Down South" and a few are pretty close to me. Thats cool! I'm from Florence, MS. (almost to Star)

later ya'll

You know.. for a second there I thought you were going to say Florence SC... But Florence MS, thats a little farther away..

WE have a few Merc's in the Florence SC area.

I will have to run a search for your Server and hoop on one night.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 22nd, 2007, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the forms! God my head hurts! stoopid neighbors ><

Ab1dab1
July 23rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the foray Bushmaster.

I think I've stopped by the DOM server a few times. I'll have to keep an eye out for ya.

Abi

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 23rd, 2007, 04:47 PM
WELCOME TO THE NUT FARM!!! THE CRAZY HOUSE!!! THE PLACE WHERE THE WOMEN RULE!!!!! AND where the men only think about one thing.......

*********************STATS************************ ****

LA_MERC_DocSparky
July 26th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Hey Bushmaster! I enjoyed playing on the =DOM= server tonight. A couple close rounds there. Next time I want to try being on the same team. That will reduce the lead factor for me.

=DoM=Bushmaster
August 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Thats for the welcome. Our BF2:SF server is infantry only, but we added a BF2 vanilla server with vehicles a few weeks ago, anyone is invited to come by and "school" us if you like. :)

Infintry Only IP is: 8.6.8.53:16567 BF2:SF 32 Player
Vehicle Server IP: 8.6.9.100:16567 BF2 16 Player

I posted your IP's on our server too and maybe this weekend we can stop by and play a few rounds with you guys (and girls).

Later...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 8th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Welcome Bushmaster. Baton Rouge, La here. We do have some members from Mississippi though

I guess I need to get back into the game. Knock some rust off.

Big_ch33se
August 8th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Hopefully Ill get back on BF2 now that my puter has been unf*cked. Ill try to get on this weekend maybe. Welcome to the forums bush.

Chi_Townz
August 8th, 2007, 07:53 PM
unf*cked. .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheesy, that is the funniest line Ive heard in a while....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==