PDA

View Full Version : Sweeeet !

Lockout
July 20th, 2007, 02:49 PM
YEAH Boys....Its Lance Corporal LOCKOUT now....totin two new guns...out with the slingshot and spitballs.....Im going to be doing some serious slayin now....Couple more weeks....GENERAL ~

Rollout
July 20th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Congrats, what guns did you get?

Let's roll tonight fishboy~~~~:)

LA_MERC_johncst
July 21st, 2007, 06:20 AM
now you thik you can kill soneonehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 21st, 2007, 07:42 AM
YEAH Boys....Its Lance Corporal LOCKOUT now....totin two new guns...out with the slingshot and spitballs.....Im going to be doing some serious slayin now....Couple more weeks....GENERAL ~

CONGRAJUMAFUKINGLATIONS!!

Its nice when you your first couple of unlocks, so you can get rid of the pea shooters that you were running around with.

waltersw15
July 23rd, 2007, 09:18 AM
I see those new guns were worth 3 kills per round last night :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 23rd, 2007, 09:43 AM
Come on now... He's trying his best NOT be a cardboard cutout!!! He eats more lead than Ron Jeremy ate (you know what I mean!!) I love watching him move around the maps, Lockout actually looks around to see WHERE he's going.. OPPS look out for that Claymore!!

Take Heart young Lockout!! I remember a time when a guy (ouch my pancreas hurts!!) named Rollout had to endure the same treatment!! Shot full of holes and constantly stepping on Claymores one after another! You'll be fine, hell if Rollout can average nearly 100 points an hour, it won't be long before you're able to kill more than 3 people a map.

BTW rumor has it there is a new map coming out where MEC have assualted the Special Olympics!! Needless to say it's a blood bath, but easy pickings for Newbies!!!!

Rollout
July 23rd, 2007, 10:37 AM
I'm with Wetzy!!! I think it's more like Lance Corporal Cardboard!!!! Sure glad you got that new gun :)

LA_MERC_Spark
July 23rd, 2007, 10:37 AM
congratulations! now...what IS this BF2 thing you speak of?

Lockout
July 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Spark ya Shiot....wtf???? Your one of the reasons why I wanted to play this game and your never on.... Did we ever get closure on the correct minimally invasive way to remove unwanted and unsightly hair from the junk? Im going to need a chain saw and a group of lumber jacks to mow this forest if I dont get some more insite soon....

See you in a couple weeks....Buffalo/NO and your running the quarter with me and Bell this time.....No laying out and going home early this year...

Ab1dab1
July 23rd, 2007, 04:08 PM
Gratz Lockout.

Make sure you put those new guns to good use.

PS: I'd steer clear of the sniper rifles unless you are really into sniping. Albeit it is fun to do, you won't be scoring tons of points as a sniper (unless you command or fly).

Abi

waltersw15
July 24th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Also, lockout, you might want to try to take the safety off before you try to fire at the enemy.

Don't worry, we've all been through what you're going through. It is like the hazing period of BF2.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==