PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Rastrick
July 19th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Hey yall, I'm new to the LAMERC forums. I knew a couple of you guys through Richard. (Dunno his handle on these boards). I also was in a tabletop D&D group with Mike. I knew Nutria from Guild Wars and DDO.

I used to live in New Orleans until the storm did a doosey on us. I still own a rental property there but have since moved to Illinois. Anyway, I recently picked up the Expansion and Booster packs and have been playing almost nightly for awhile now.

I just thought I'd holler at you all since some of you still seem active. Is there anything I need to do to get access to the server or vent? I play on the Damnocracy servers alot, they seem like a good bunch of players. Well, maybe I'll see ya out there. Laters.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 19th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the Forums Rastrick, glad to see you found your way here...
So you know a couple of our Boons that hang around the forums and server:)
Well, just between you and me I would not throw RatBoys name around to
much,,, hes kind of an embarrassment if you know what I mean...:stick

Just cause I'm kinda dense, what games are you currently playing? BF2, DDO, Guildwars?

Rollout
July 19th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Get on teamspeak and roll with us, ask an admin for the password info, Nothing, and I mean nothing compares to playing with us nuts on team speak. All else is totally boring!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 20th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Welcome. See ya around.

SweetGirL
July 20th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Thanks for comin' around and introducin' yourself! I'm Samantha (SweetGirL), and the Merc den mother/granny. Hope you have great times here! These boons will keep you entertained!

LA_MERC_goose
July 20th, 2007, 08:48 AM
These boons will keep you entertained!

pot ... kettle ... black :stick

Welcome to the mix. If you're interested in getting in the teamspeak server and rolling with us through some BF2 carnage, just let us know and we'll get you the needed information.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 20th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Welcome! See you in the game!

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 20th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Sup Rastrick... glad to see you made it to the forums... now where did I put my DDO password?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 20th, 2007, 02:00 PM
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO Welcome to the NUT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah one thing you need to know about us around here is that.....

THE GIRLS RULE!!!!!! WE ARE THE ONE THING THAT THEY NEED AROUND HERE!!!

LA_MERC_johncst
July 20th, 2007, 02:30 PM
good to see you I live in slidell and rich is my cousin

Rastrick
July 20th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the hospitality. /bow

Just cause I'm kinda dense, what games are you currently playing? BF2, DDO, Guildwars?

Well, I'm on hiatus from WoW, I play on Detheroc PVP, I'm an officer in a guild called, A Burning Cloud. Every once and awhile I fire up good ole EQ, but less and less these days. I used to play GW a bit, still stop by there on a rare occasion. Since I got the Spec Ops and Boosters I've been hooked back into BF2. I have a new baby boy, about 15 weeks now, and BF2 is more conducisve to attending to whatever the baby or mom needs on a moments notice.

So John, your Richmeister's cousin? That's cool. I never met you, eh? I worked at IMTT for about a year and a half, through the storm and the aftermath. Hated to leave that company, one of the best work environments I've ever been in.....anyway....I'm rambling. Tell him to get his arse on here, it'll be like old times. :)

Chi_Townz
July 20th, 2007, 09:41 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sorry SG!!!
but that was hilarious..

Welcome Rastrick

LA_MERC_johncst
July 21st, 2007, 06:15 AM
he has not had a lot of time for us work has all of his time for now but I will try to get him on

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM
Congrats on the little boy, my little guy turned 2 on the 19th, and I hope to see you in game.

Ab1dab1
July 23rd, 2007, 04:47 PM
Wait.....it can't be.......

IT.....IS.....IT......IS......

ITS....

EEEEEMMMMMIIIIIILLLLLEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Just do us a favor and don't sing any diddies.

Welcome man....LTNS. This is Chris. Rich's alias is Skittsvelvet.

Good to hear from ya!

Abi

Rastrick
July 24th, 2007, 08:04 PM
WOOT! Hey Bud! It's been awhile, huh?

/whips out his air guitar and starts jamming, Bill and Ted style.

:hb

Can't wait to hook up sometime. Talk to you soon!

SweetGirL
July 24th, 2007, 10:20 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Sorry SG!!! but that was hilarious..

I want to slap both of you.

But I can't......

I'm too much of a sweet granny.

LA_MERC_goose
July 25th, 2007, 07:13 AM
I'm too much of a sweet granny.

Sweet = no
Granny = maybe.

So Sweet Granny = No, maybe.

Talk about a confused woman. gezzzzzzzzzzzzz

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Sweet = no
Granny = maybe.

So Sweet Granny = No, maybe.

Talk about a confused woman. gezzzzzzzzzzzzz

OHHHH... I think Sweets just got...... :)http://SweetGirl.justgotowned.com:)

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 25th, 2007, 07:34 PM
holy f*ck....Travis...what's going on, how is the little one?
Hope Illinois is treating you nicely... this is the biggest collection of sorry arsses you will ever have the pleaseure of knowing. Glad you stopped by, I promise you will not be sorry....some of these noobs have leet skilz and are fun to be on your team :)

SweetGirL
July 25th, 2007, 09:20 PM
LMFAO @ YellowDog!!! Ur just too awesome!! (or u have too much time on ur hands!! lol) I just LLLLOVED those!! I adored the kitty karate chop/ninja move on the dog! (and I won't comment on the 2 chicks, ya perv! lol)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 26th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Awww come on... everyone needs a mouth full of Tit every once and a while... :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==