PDA

View Full Version : BIONIC WOMAN

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 19th, 2007, 02:13 PM
http://www.geardiary.com/2007/05/16/bionic-woman-full-trailer-released/
looks like it might be ok a little dissapointing though. looks to be totally different from original stroy line and I wish they would have made six millin dollar man first. maybe this one will be worth it though :whisperd:

LA_MERC_johncst
July 19th, 2007, 03:40 PM
could be cool

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 19th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Starbuck got upgrades.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 19th, 2007, 04:19 PM
ok I remember the name Bionic woman but I don't remember ever really seeing anything about her... So I'm not sure what it is really about other then she was going to die and they made her into a robo girl....

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 19th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Lyndsey wagner played her back in the day (the sleep number matress girl in the commercials)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 19th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Yea.. back in the day.. I'd have her sleep number :)

SweetGirL
July 20th, 2007, 08:56 AM
*pish posh* on the Bionic Woman (of course, by the title of the thread, I thought you were talkin' about ME, Sniper lol)

WonderWoman (Lynda Carter) was the bomb back in the day! When I was like 7 years old (once upon a dinosaur), I remember having my mom buy me a can of gold spray paint that I used on some rope I found on the shore of the beach where we lived. I then went around wearing a patriotic-type bikini (stars and stripes) with my rainboots on and my gold rope aka "my gold lasso" in hand. I remember using a 1" clamp outta my dad's toolbox to attach the rope to my bikini bottom, although the weight of the clamp and rope made it impossible to move around without my bottoms falling down some. This superhero was ready to lasso a bad guy...that would include my 15 year old brother and his friends. =) hehehe I was a pest....somethings never change, huh? haha

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
easy sam you are getting me all worked up wonder woman was my big crush back in the day I had posters of her all over my room> Heck i still like Linda Carter. She can tie me up with her golden lariat and force me to tell the truth anyday!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm! yummmmm!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 21st, 2007, 08:28 AM
She can tie me up with her golden lariat and force me to tell the truth anyday!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm! yummmmm!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! You know, for some reason I never thought of it that way until now... that sounds like fun...

Hey Samantha, you still got that golden rope?? I got a plan for you and me later :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 21st, 2007, 02:29 PM
hey that was my idea :P call me Sam :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==