PDA

View Full Version : US Troops get Green Light....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 17th, 2007, 11:09 AM
According to this article US troops can now pursue Taliban and Al Qaeda into the lawless areas of Pakistan, which are some of the most rugged area's on the planet. There are also reports NATO (meaning US and British aircraft) my be allowed to strike bases inside Pakistan.

Could it be that Musharraff and the US planned to allow the enemy a remote area of respite in hopes they would congeal there and provide easier (relatively speaking) targets? Could this have been part of the plan all along?

Again and again the terrorists attack civilians, the Iraqi's, innocent hostages taken and killed recently in Pakistan. By doing this the terrorists open the door for increased action against them by previous supporters (as in Iraq) and apparent fence sitters (like Musharraf) in Pakistan. Not to mention direct action by coalition forces.

Here's the article.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2007/07/musharraf_goes_to_war.html

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 17th, 2007, 11:34 AM
interesting article, I do not think that it was the original plan, but it sure does seem to come together!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 17th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Who knows for sure, but I like to hear we can chase and kill bad guys in these remote area's. We shall see how it develops.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 17th, 2007, 10:57 PM
It all goes to the same old adage:

Give most guys enough rope, and they will hang themselves. They just tied the noose for us to use. They are smacktards.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 18th, 2007, 07:21 AM
No way it was part of a plan... More like we got lucky that these arses turned on Pakistan and bit the hand that was feeding.

Big_ch33se
July 18th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Well, we all knew they were idiots. It just took them longer to F up then we thought.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 26th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Hey we're killing them in bunches!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290854,00.html

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 26th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Well, so long as we keep finding and killing them on their own turf.. Im cool with that. Keeps them over there. :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 26th, 2007, 01:14 PM
This is refreshing to hear. Go kill some more boys.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==