PDA

View Full Version : Our troops ARE torturing Iraqis!!!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
July 13th, 2007, 09:37 AM
I would have never believed it if I did not see it with my own two eyes, but pictures don't lie. Our troops ARE torturing and mis treating Iraqi CHILDREN!!! I am so ashamed of my country.

Please use caution when viewing these pictures, they may be too graphic for some

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 13th, 2007, 09:49 AM
LMAO. You see the article about our troops vs. the Iraqi Police?

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20070713/D8QBOLG00.html

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
July 13th, 2007, 09:53 AM
LMAO. You see the article about our troops vs. the Iraqi Police?

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20070713/D8QBOLG00.html

Hory Chit!!! Fun times :(

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 13th, 2007, 09:56 AM
As the Americans fired back, U.S. warplanes struck in front of the police position, without hitting it directly, "to prevent further escalation" of the battle, it said. There were no casualties among the U.S. troops, but seven gunmen and six of the policemen firing on the Americans were killed, the statement said.

This is how the battle should be going! Rock on U.S.A.! Can you say PWNT!

waltersw15
July 13th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Oh the horror. I hate when they use the torture device shown in picture 6, and look at the child labor laws that are being broken in picture 8. It just truly disgusts me.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
July 13th, 2007, 03:55 PM
This is how the battle should be going! Rock on U.S.A.! Can you say PWNT!

OHHHH YEAH!!!!! We could nuke the whole place and make Mecca-Mecca Jihad Disney Land!!!! We could have the "Tower of Terrorists" "Mohamad's Mountain" "The Ride the Infadel Down the Rapids ride" and the "Bury my wife alive with Mickey experience" It would be UBER!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 13th, 2007, 06:55 PM
"Bury my wife alive with Mickey experience"

The Ride the Infadel Down the Rapids ride"

LMFAO!!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 14th, 2007, 03:20 AM
hahahhahaha roflmao.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 14th, 2007, 09:10 AM
;200905']I would have never believed it if I did not see it with my own two eyes, but pictures don't lie. Our troops ARE torturing and mis treating Iraqi CHILDREN!!! I am so ashamed of my country.

Please use caution when viewing these pictures, they may be too graphic for some

That's disgusting! no wonder those towel heads are P.O'd at us :)

Ab1dab1
July 14th, 2007, 12:59 PM
We are slowing taking over their culture by getting their children addicted to peanut butter and chocolate. Next it is Coca-cola. Soon we'll have a McDonalds and Walmart to enhance their addiction.

Hey, I wonder if Walmart/Sams in Bagdad would have more than just a 3cent discount on gas when you use your Walmart gift card? Think of all the savings?!?!?!

Abi

waltersw15
July 14th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hell, they are paying 3 cents / gallon of gas anyway. So I guess with a Walmart or Sam's card, they can get it for free.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==