PDA

View Full Version : 5 Rules Of Man

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 12th, 2007, 09:38 AM
THESE ARE THE FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 12th, 2007, 10:02 AM
4 times the headache.............no thanks man. I will stick with the one I got.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 12th, 2007, 10:21 AM
But 4 times the pleasure. Send your other 3 my way Rook.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 12th, 2007, 11:18 AM
LMAO........You said only one was good in bed:stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 12th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Have you ever had a bad piece of ____________. I haven't. Just saying one has to be really good at it. wink wink nudge nudge.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 12th, 2007, 12:25 PM
no doubt... even the bad one were good... just not AS good :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 12th, 2007, 12:51 PM
OMG!!! Don't even get me started on this crap...

Have you ever thought that sometimes it mite be you men thats bad in bed and not the girls!!! HELLLOoo I'm just saying...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 12th, 2007, 01:44 PM
;200859']OMG!!! Don't even get me started on this crap...

Have you ever thought that sometimes it mite be you men thats bad in bed and not the girls!!! HELLLOoo I'm just saying...

NO, and if don't stop smoking the crack pipe before posting I am telling Dragon.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 12th, 2007, 01:53 PM
NO, and if don't stop smoking the crack pipe before posting I am telling Dragon.

Hey DL not on crack.... LOL... It's true it very well could be you men thats bad in bed.... She may be going and telling all her girl friends how bad it was.. While you guys are telling your guy friends how great it was.... Because we all know how you guys like to talk smack!!!! HAHAHAHA......

LA_MERC_Spark
July 12th, 2007, 02:38 PM
;200859']OMG!!! Don't even get me started on this crap...

Sure...i guess that's true for some guys... just not me..

waltersw15
July 13th, 2007, 08:10 AM
I guess what is the shame with the original post is that there are no women who fit at least two of the criteria :(

But, I also have to agree with Rook. If one women whining and complaining is bad enough, I can't imagine 4 times that amount. 4 times the complaining, 4 times the amount of money, 4 times the maintenance, and 4 times the number of women saying "I've got a headache tonight." each night.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 13th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I'm going to have to Back my man James. That may be true for some guys, JUST NOT FOR ME.

I'm 6'4" 240 pounds of twisted steel and pure sex appeal
I'm the Alpha
I'm the Omega
I'm all that and a bag of fries.
I'm 32 flavors and then some.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 13th, 2007, 09:00 AM
I'm going to have to Back my man James. That may be true for some guys, JUST NOT FOR ME.

I'm the Alpha
I'm the Omega

...and full of :poop:stick

I get some pretty much everyday, but 4 women.....kiss my arse.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 13th, 2007, 09:03 AM

I'm the Alpha
I'm the Omega

Awww STFU before I go down there and shoot you for
flagrant boasting of male dominant characteristics.

Its More like -
Im all that and bag full-O-Shat

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 13th, 2007, 09:52 AM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 13th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Well Momma said it best.

I'm so full of **** my eyes are brown.

She was a smart woman. (God rest her soul)

Rollout
July 13th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Man, I'm with Yellowdog and I'm WAY closer to shoot your dumb ass!!!!

Twisted true! THE REST OMFG you are reading WAY too many of you own propaganda :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 13th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Man, I'm with Yellowdog and I'm WAY closer to shoot your dumb ass!!!!

Twisted true! THE REST OMFG you are reading WAY too many of you own propaganda :)

Had I known that type of thing was frowned upon.

Daedelus
July 16th, 2007, 09:10 PM
haha have you seen the showtime show BIG LOVE with bill paxton its pretty good been watching it all year. hes a polygamist (not all the crazy stuff you see on the news)but just a regular dad that has 3 familys its sort of cool to watch but i just keep thinking man that would have to be hard to afford 3 house holds all next to each other. and that schedualling whos bed you sleep in at night thing would be diffrent.

LA_MERC_Drax
July 18th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I do no boasting on what I'm like in bed, now I do like to share stories of the crazy stuff I've done in the bedroom areas.

I prefer to let the women who had the pleasure blow my horn for me *pun intended*

Big_ch33se
July 18th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Jesus, I dont know who has hit more Ass-Juice twisted sister(Andy) or justine. I need a life boat do the rising amounts of shiot round here.

Ab1dab1
July 18th, 2007, 03:37 PM
LMAO.

I'm not even going to comment on Andy's load of crap.

All I can say is .... I stand bye my wife and she is plenty enough to keep me out of trouble.

Andy must be rolling in the dough if he thinks he can support four women.....I think he must have spent too much time on the beach and baked his brain.

Abi out

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 18th, 2007, 05:41 PM
;201087']LMAO.

Andy must be rolling in the dough if he thinks he can support four women

Abi out

I can support 4 women... I know people that do it every day...

All you have to do is

1 - lose everything you own

2- move into the projects

3- get a least 1 child from all 4 women "Make sure they are in the project as well"

4 - Sit back and reap the benefits of government cheese.

Oh yea! and rule 5

5 - Lose any respect you might have for yourself...
"this is a mandatory requirement for the plan to work"

SweetGirL
July 18th, 2007, 07:47 PM
lmao @ Parker
You go, girl!!

Chi_Townz
July 18th, 2007, 10:29 PM
LOL YA ALL

If you want all the moaning, try raising 3 girls!

Of course I only have one but damn, her and her mom .....well, I wont go into it..LOL

Love em both.

LA_MERC_goose
July 19th, 2007, 06:37 AM
I think Ab1's on the something - Andy forgot to decompress the last time he went down in the Gulf shooting fish. I bet that's screwed his brain up worst than it already was.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 19th, 2007, 08:32 AM
You men talk BIG but you can't walk the walk... and you know it...

You guys are all talk and no action......

Like I said before it could be that you guys need a little work! The girls are going around saying "ahh I guess I was ok" and you guys are going around saying "dang man I gave her something to talk about, she wanted more"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi is the only one that said something about his wife being the only on for him... Good job!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==