PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the games last night

Hamburger
July 11th, 2007, 12:44 PM
I wanted to stop in an just stay, "THANKS for the games last night and to have a chance to game with you guys."

It was alot of fun and I learned alot about how the game goes (like you cannot avoid the bombs the jets drop) .

Oh and YellowDog, I'm sorry about TKing you more than I should. I guess I get confused as to which side I am on.

Thanks again and I will be on again soon!

Cheers!

Ken
aka Ground Hamburger

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 11th, 2007, 01:51 PM
LOL,, Guess i should inform you that T/King the YellowDog is a tradition for most of the Merc guys around here.

So dont beat yourself up... Im use to it.. :)

BTW, your welcome to join in anytime... Just be aware that we give each other hell from time to time, so dont be suprised if your in game and here AndyConda and Spark going at it like it was World War 3... We have a lot of fun getting together on a server and raising hell, but when we get serious...Look out People, there will be bombs dropping, arty falling, and people dying everywhere... Funny part is it may be us doing the Dying..LOL

CYA in game Hamburger:)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 11th, 2007, 03:36 PM
10-4 on that. Good fraggin with you last night Ken. Join any time.

And if your kid is anywhere near while you're on team speak, just say lets keep it PG guys and I for one will tone it down for the kids.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 11th, 2007, 05:25 PM
nice to have you on

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 12th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Anything for the little Children.... Because, lets face it, we're ruining the enviroment and leaving a vast wasteland of spoiled-burnt-earth behind... and it's all **** Cheney's fault, oh and Rumsfeld to.. :stick

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 12th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Anything for the little Children.... Because, lets face it, we're ruining the enviroment and leaving a vast wasteland of spoiled-burnt-earth behind... and it's all **** Cheney's fault, oh and Rumsfeld to..

Amen to that brother:stick. Just say so and we can go [PG] for sure. See ya in game.

waltersw15
July 13th, 2007, 08:16 AM
I'll shoot for [PG] however realistically it will be [PG-13], because if I'm getting pwnt a few bad ones might slip, and their might be occasional nudity (but I try to keep the webcam off).

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 13th, 2007, 09:13 AM
and their might be occasional nudity (but I try to keep the webcam off).

LMFAO!!! Walter, dude I got a kick out of that!!!

But by all means we dont need to see running around
karkand with a$$ less combat fatigues

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 13th, 2007, 09:54 AM
LMAO!

waltersw15
July 13th, 2007, 10:39 AM
What, you wouldn't want to see a little bit of Village People show up in the game singing "In the Navy."

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 13th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Just check your friendly fire is all I ask.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 13th, 2007, 02:11 PM
And don't go pointing that Heat Seeking Moisture Missile at me dammit!!!

OH... BTW,, Hijacked Thread!!!

waltersw15
July 13th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Here. I'll un-hijack it. Thanks for the games.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==