PDA

View Full Version : Getting stoned has a new meaning

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 10th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Its just such a peaceful religion isnt it....

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0710stoning10-on.html

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 10th, 2007, 02:53 PM
I do not mind so much. I wonder if he wore a towel or not?

Hamburger
July 10th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I love how the UN protests the stoning event. I think Iran really doesn't care what the international community wants. Plus they just tell us what they think is "right"

Yes we are building a nuclear reactor for peaceful purposes
No we are not funding arms to the militants in Iraq
No we are not making improved IEDs to use in Iraq
Yes we think that the West is the devil
Didn't we have an earthquake a few years back? Where is our check?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 10th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I have a point to make from the last part of the article.

Capital offenses in Iran include murder, rape, armed robbery, apostasy, blasphemy, serious drug trafficking, adultery or prostitution, treason and espionage.

Note the BOLD word.

Apostasy = Is a term generally employed to describe the formal renunciation of one's religion, especially if the motive is deemed unworthy.

Now, what would happen in America if all of sudden we made it a Crime punishable by death if you were to renounce a national religion... Say Christianity for instance.

That may sound absolutely absurd over here...
BUT!!
That is a supported and enforced LAW in a peace loving country such as IRAN... with their peace loving Muslim religion who only wants you to worship their peace loving Mohamed....

Oh! but By the way... if for some reason you don't see it our way, no problem, we will just bury you up to your waist if your a man, and up to your neck if your a woman, then throw heavy stones at your exposed body parts, "or part" until theres nothing left but a bloody unrecognizable mass... that used to resemble a human being.

YEA,,, Well if thats peace loving for you, then I'd rather be MAD AT THE FU{King WORLD!!!

Ab1dab1
July 10th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Apostasy = Is a term generally employed to describe the formal renunciation of one's religion, especially if the motive is deemed unworthy.

Hey Dog......

I thought Apostasy was what women use to cover their nipples in gentlemen clubs in prude states.

Abi

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 10th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Noooo... thats A-PASTY...:)

And FYI... a woman wering those in Iran would get stoned too... and not like the ones here get stoned,,, more like the permanent death kind of stoned.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 10th, 2007, 10:36 PM
;200772']Hey Dog......

I thought Apostasy was what women use to cover their nipples in gentlemen clubs in prude states.

Abi

Ok you turd.. you owe me a new keyboard
water+keyboard=no worky

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 10th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Ok you turd.. you owe me a new keyboard
water+keyboard=no worky

Mine was a z-board you farktard. Lager + Keyboard = iScrewed

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
LMFAO, Good thing I was at work. just walked down to the IT guy and said, Ooops I shorted out another keyboard. 2nd one this year, you guys kill me.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 11th, 2007, 10:19 AM
P.S. My IT guy is not happy with me. LOL.Our Dell rep loves me though, LOL.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==