PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'll eat my words.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 6th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Ok, I'll have to admit. I never thought I would see one point of my lost BF2 stats. BUT today some showed up. I didn't think it was possible if your BFHQ didn't pick it up but apparently the guys at EA aren't as bad as first feared. Now if I get a few more and the expert medic badge I worked so hard to get that isn't showing up yet they will totally redeem themsleves. Stay tuned. I'll be on tonight.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 6th, 2007, 02:24 PM
You know somthing Andy,, I understand your frustration.

But theres one thing I dont think I've ever REALLY seen anyone do,, thats Eat your own words...

How do you do that? im guessing you would first have to speak them, then some how, run faster than the speed of sound in order to outrun them,,,, thus catching up with your words so you could then eat them before they get away... But im just theorizing here?? :stick

LA_MERC_Onji
July 6th, 2007, 03:02 PM
or just write a few sentences out, and eat the paper /shrug

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM
That was my idea Darren. By the way, cool avatar, LOL.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 7th, 2007, 06:42 AM
You know somthing Andy,, I understand your frustration.

But theres one thing I dont think I've ever REALLY seen anyone do,, thats Eat your own words...

How do you do that? im guessing you would first have to speak them, then some how, run faster than the speed of sound in order to outrun them,,,, thus catching up with your words so you could then eat them before they get away... But im just theorizing here?? :stick

Hahaha....boon!

Big_ch33se
July 7th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Sounds like sumthin we need to see andy do at the LAN, just to show us how its done. And that sparta avatar is the shiznit. I laugh at it every time I see it.

Ab1dab1
July 7th, 2007, 03:31 PM
OMG....I can see it now. Somebody better bring a video camera so we can submit it for the next Jackass movie.

Andy strapped to a rocket trying to out-run his words. ;X

Abi

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Visons of While-E-Coyote popped into my head.. LOL

Big_ch33se
July 8th, 2007, 08:20 PM
I might just make an ACME booster rocket now so we can get picks at the LAN lmao.

Ab1dab1
July 9th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I have the perfect theme song......

"BOOM.....here comes the boys from da South"

LMAO.

Or maybe "Freebird"

Abi

Chi_Townz
July 10th, 2007, 05:52 AM
lol Abi...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==