PDA

View Full Version : Thursday night carnage

LA_MERC_goose
July 6th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Well, it took us 6 people to get the server going and once we had 6, we had 20. We played several rounds of Highway to Tampa and some funny stuff came of it too. Dragon and DL are a h00t and should be required to show up every night - I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Andy - damn you and your armored column!

Thanks guys and gals - see you again soon!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 6th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Wish I was there boys and grills. I played late night approx. 2 am MST. Sounds like it was fun. I will be around after Sat.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 6th, 2007, 08:29 AM
It was a fun night. We would have had more if our stats would have been working. Still played a good time and had tons of fun. Well, at least until Goose decided to play kamikazi. He gave me and Lockout pure hell. Good times guys and girl.

LA_MERC_goose
July 6th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I killed you two probably 20 times - and died from it probably twice. The key is to jump and let the car roll into you as I'm running the other direction. Lockout with the 'GAWD! I HATE YOU GOOSE!' classic

The c4 on the ground that killed Lockout from the gunner's seat in the buggy and didn't kill you - that was awesome!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 6th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Dune buggy jihad is the shizzle! Saw all you nubs on last night when I got home from school. If I had BF2 loaded I probably would have jumped on with you nubs. I'm going to install it again soon and knock some of the rust off.

LA_MERC_goose
July 6th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Don't do it EX! I just past you and with the damn stats being down there is no way I'll stay in front of you long. :D

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 6th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I got in late and join the fray and it was a blast!! See you people later tonight!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 6th, 2007, 12:10 PM
The c4 on the ground that killed Lockout from the gunner's seat in the buggy and didn't kill you - that was awesome!

LMFAO, Yeah, apparently there's only a blast plate under the drivers seat, LOL.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 6th, 2007, 12:16 PM
I have a pic or two to post later when i get home

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 6th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Yea, speaking of pics... I got a screenie or 2 of the 6 to 7 member armored collum that was rolling all over the damm map. At one point I think we had 4 tanks 1 Apc, a Mobile AA, and maybe a Vodnick or 2... there was some serious metal rolling on that map. :)

LA_MERC_johncst
July 6th, 2007, 10:28 PM
look what i did

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 6th, 2007, 11:18 PM
LOL... Yea, and I think I shot with a tank round right after that ...LOL

Poor John..wasn't anything left :)

Ab1dab1
July 7th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Damn....glad we got Highway Tampa up on the server.

Sorry I missed out on the carnage....work has been kicking my arse.

Hopefully see some on this weekend ;)

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==