PDA

View Full Version : Even Babies like metal

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
July 5th, 2007, 12:58 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6zpn-mDyro"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6zpn-mDyro" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Believe it or not....I also have a video of my daughter headbanging to Pantera too....I'll try to post it tonight

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 5th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Babies like whatever they are taught to like, albeit through mimicking or training.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 5th, 2007, 01:29 PM
LOL, shes destined for the mosh pit for sure.

waltersw15
July 6th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Come on now. We know that's just you in a baby outfit :)

That is pretty funny though. When my daughter dances, she bends over and wiggles her butt at you. I only hate to think what career that will lead to.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 6th, 2007, 09:42 AM
LMAO! I have a daughter on the way in Oct. God help me.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 6th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Come on now. We know that's just you in a baby outfit :)

That is pretty funny though. When my daughter dances, she bends over and wiggles her butt at you. I only hate to think what career that will lead to.

Maybe she'll be an underwear model.. Or maybe even a doctor of Proctology, I here they get paid better than professional dancers,,, Speaking of Professional dancers,, man you should have seen the one at Booty Time last night.. she bent over and wiggled her but at me.. Boy she knew how to wiggle.. Hummmm speaking of wiggling buts...Hummmm,,, Nawww theres no way that could lead to that job... Probably a better chance and the Proctologist.

Big_ch33se
July 7th, 2007, 09:43 AM
lol. That was funny. I feel for the kids hearing though. Won't here anything by the age of 12

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
July 7th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I've been listening to metal full bore since I was 7 or 8.......my hearing is just fine......construction has done more damage to my hearing than my music

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 7th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I've been listening to metal full bore since I was 7 or 8.......my hearing is just fine......construction has done more damage to my hearing than my music

Construction may have damaged your hearing, But what I want to know is what damaged your head??

Ab1dab1
July 7th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Maybe she'll be an underwear model.. Or maybe even a doctor of Proctology, I here they get paid better than professional dancers,,, Speaking of Professional dancers,, man you should have seen the one at Booty Time last night.. she bent over and wiggled her but at me.. Boy she knew how to wiggle.. Hummmm speaking of wiggling buts...Hummmm,,, Nawww theres no way that could lead to that job... Probably a better chance and the Proctologist.

I don't know Dog....I know of some ladies that put themselves through college and med/law school dancing after hours ;)

And before you ask...no I wasn't the one putting them through school ;P

Abi

waltersw15
July 9th, 2007, 06:50 AM
No. You were the one dressing drag :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==