PDA

View Full Version : halfway there... but still so far away... Gezzzz

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 4th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Score: 25,645 of 50,000. At your historical rate, you should earn 24,355 in 464 days..

LMFAO... I don't think its ever going to happen.

But I am halfway there.. :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 4th, 2007, 01:47 PM
And then you'll be like me and looking at the half way mark to the ultimate goal of 200,000 for a 4 star general. I'm at 109,000, HALFWAY THERE!, Woohoo!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 4th, 2007, 06:03 PM
You'll get there yellow, it just takes some time. I focused on getting some metals and badges for a while. Then I decided I was just going to pwn people to maximize my points. Ground pounding on infantry maps as Medic make getting points super easy. You have the best gun in the game the G36E plus two ways to get points with heals and revives. I pulled down massive points and gold medals doing this, just squad up the the largest available squads and stick with them.

Or a more recent personal favorite is to play AF a lot and get good in the little bird. If I get in the little bird on Harvest it's almost a garunteed gold for me with over 100 points per round. I'd be Supply and hopefully get 1 or 2 people on the sides that would throw nades and mines everywhere for free points. All the while mowing down infantry like I was mowing grass on my john deere. My best run was 46-0 on Harvest once. I've had more kills in a round but always a couple deaths. I just wanted to get that perfect score.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 4th, 2007, 08:39 PM
it is a long road

Ab1dab1
July 7th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Better watch yer six Dog.....I'm hot on your heels!!!

Move over point *****s....here comes Abi and Dog ;)

LMAO

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==