PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

LA_MERC_goose
July 3rd, 2007, 06:37 AM
w00t! Leaving now to make it to the 9:30 am showing. Let you know how it was when I get back! :outta:

LA_MERC_Onji
July 3rd, 2007, 07:25 AM
i caught the 8pm showing last night. it kicked much ass

LA_MERC_goose
July 3rd, 2007, 10:39 AM
OMFG! That was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

the noxious
July 3rd, 2007, 11:33 AM
OMG DUDE, THAT MOVIE, Blew my effing mind. It had everything! Comedy, Action, Drama, Suspense, AND TRANSFORMERS. IT ROCKED. GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY EVEN HAD LASERS!!!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 3rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
were there ill-tempered transformers with frickin' laser beams strapped to their heads?

LA_MERC_goose
July 3rd, 2007, 01:36 PM
That would be a YES!

Omega_Prime
July 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
man o man i was in heaven last nite with onji and company!!! Optimus Prime kicked some major ass!! 9/10 reason for not a perfect score some of the comedy was a little over the top but my god when you first hear prime speak at the start of film you can just feel the kick ass coming on!

also plenty of ref from the orginal 1986 movie, prime has clasic lines like one shall stand...one shall fall, also during the last strech of the flick notice when jazz jumps on devistator and pulls the tank cannon to the side kinda the same as cup doing it from the orginal movie when the tank was shooting at hot rod. Hugo Weaving is perfect for megatron 10 million times better than welkers megs in my book just sounded so gd evil. go see this!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 3rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
I shall, Tech waht you think mano?

Flask of Pendelton and a couple hours to kill.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 3rd, 2007, 03:32 PM
I'm game...when's the first showing in the morning?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 3rd, 2007, 04:16 PM
I thought it was Awesome... On the way out there was this guy with his Chick..
she was like... Well that movie sucked, I wanted to look at her and say... you don't get it do you??
Then tell the guy to find him another girlfriend theres no hope for this one...LOL

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 4th, 2007, 12:07 AM
I thought it rocked hard. Also, my WIFE enjoyed it. True to form, but I still wish Optimus was a Cab over in this movie. I guess it was more up to date.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 4th, 2007, 06:39 AM
best movie of the summer Awesome

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 4th, 2007, 06:41 AM
I'm still waiting on Harry Potter!!!!!

Woops, sorry D/L, I didn't mean to edit your post... I meant to quote it... YellowDog :(

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 4th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Well Wayne can go see it and report back to ya:stick.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM
harry has a lot to do to be the best movie

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 4th, 2007, 09:52 AM
;200455']I'm still waiting on Harry Potter!!!!!

Woops, sorry D/L, I didn't mean to edit your post... I meant to quote it... YellowDog :(

LOL... I said that I wouldn't mind watching Transformers but that we'll have to wait and watch them on DVD because Wayne don't go/ take me to the movies anymore....

LA_MERC_BS
July 4th, 2007, 11:03 AM
harry has a lot to do to be the best movie

Well they could start by putting laser beams on Harry's broom stick. Harry could also help with maybe finding a gym somewhere and stop all that whining.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 4th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Hey don't diss Potter!!!!!!!!

I love those movies...........

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 4th, 2007, 10:32 PM
This is the only real Potter I know, and he's not some sniveling kid.

http://www.lawzone.com/half-nor/harry-morgan.jpg

http://www.lawzone.com/half-nor/harrymorgan.jpg

Omega_Prime
July 5th, 2007, 12:09 AM
phhfft harry aint got **** on optimus prime! but on a side not, my girl calls me from work and says..... mike lets go watch transformers again! im like wtf? did she just do that? yea well i watched again tonite and must say it was even better the 2nd time! when i took her to the first showing i had to drag her needless to say she now wants to buy a car just like bumblebee lmao!

emt736
July 5th, 2007, 01:54 AM
i loved the movie it was sweet only thing i saw that was way off was bumble bee was a vw not a camero. :) but all in all it rocked.

Omega_Prime
July 5th, 2007, 09:31 AM
i loved the new looks....i was worried about flames on prime but it didnt bother me.... mainly because it was prime to a tee, as was bubblebee.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 5th, 2007, 10:33 AM
man guys it's not real!!! helllllllooooooooo it's a movie!!!!!!!

LOL... DL is going to run away now so that no one hurts me.......

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 5th, 2007, 10:54 AM
;200503']man guys it's not real!!! helllllllooooooooo it's a movie!!!!!!!

LOL... DL is going to run away now so that no one hurts me.......

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...

This coming from the "don't piss off a little kid with a stick" gal. Optimus would squash the little guy. I was kinda pissed to see Jazz take one for the team. Also I would have loved to see JetFire in the movie. They could have done JetFire in a F-14 Tomcat ( For DL to see:stick http://www.1000pictures.com/view.htm?caircraft/F-14+f050719-n-5345w-069_1280.jpg+x1280+y1024 ). After-all, Jetfire is one of the fiercest of all autobots. I think he was rivaled only by Optimus and Megatron in carnage ability. You cannot have everything, and I think they left the door wide open for Transformers2.

Big_ch33se
July 7th, 2007, 09:38 AM
I still havent gone to see it but hopefully tomorrow I can go check it out. It looks uber pimptastic!

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 7th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I can't believe they gave Optimus lips.
It was a very good movie.. will see it again soon.

LA_MERC_goose
July 7th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Favorite line:

"Bumble Bee, stop lubricating the human"

Ab1dab1
July 7th, 2007, 03:11 PM
I'm going to go see this with Skits tomorrow. I can't wait.

Oh...BTW....DL I don't know if you know the whole Potterism scoops (my wife reads all the books)....Harry Potter was originally going to be portrayed as gay and have a crush on his best friend.

The US publishers made the woman re-write the character to meet public opinion.

Bah.....Harry Pot-head. ;P

Optimus would squish him before he could open his mouth and wave his fairy wand.

Abi

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 7th, 2007, 06:33 PM
;200617']Harry Potter was originally going to be portrayed as gay and have a crush on his best friend.

You see,,, this is why I don't get into the "Sorcery Witchcraft" Little boys in School stories... I just knew there was some dumb arse writer that had to push the envelope and try to make some gay statement.

LA_MERC_johncst
July 8th, 2007, 07:32 PM
hey I might can get a copy of the movie if so and it look good can and how do I uplode it to the FTP so we all can injoy

Big_ch33se
July 8th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Just went and saw it. It was friggin kool. I didn't like the way Megatron was pimpin Prime so easily but it was still an awesome flick. I will prolly go see it again.

BigOne
July 9th, 2007, 12:26 AM
this movie is a must see in theaters the sounds were great everything about this movie rocked

Omega_Prime
July 10th, 2007, 01:07 PM
prime got some of megs also you have to remember prime is trying to protect the boy most of the fight.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 10th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I still want to see JetFire dammit. He is a nomad scientist though, and that is why I think they ended the movie the way they did. Big door open for #2, and the rest of the autobots and deceptacons.(Sideswipe(A), Blitzwing(D), Astrotrain(D), Octane(D), Cloudraker(A), Fastlane(A), etc....)

Some "interesting" links:
http://www.autobots.org/
http://flickr.com/photos/46172640@N00/728247552/

Ab1dab1
July 10th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Arrggg......if Skitts wouldn't have bailed on me Sunday I would have seen it this weekend. Ended up seeing Live Free or Die Hard. Don't get me wrong....it was good.

Gotta love that quote about Mia....
"Uh yeah....I know it must be hard to replace a hot asian chick with all those karate moves....must have cost you a lot......BTW, won't be seeing her anymore because she's in the bottom of the elevator shaft with an SUV parked up her arse".

Going to see Transformers this weekend. Still can't wait. If ya haven't seen Live Free or Die Hard.....go check it out!

Abi

Chi_Townz
July 11th, 2007, 09:38 AM
We saw it this weekend... My wife loved it!

DL, you gotta go see it..

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 12th, 2007, 03:47 PM
awesome movie loved it. It will now be ranked in my Top 5 of all times. I thought it was outrageously awesome. My wife didnt want to see it but i taked her into it and when she left whe was glad she went. GO SEE IT DL!!!! hahah you will love it

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 12th, 2007, 04:37 PM
It's not me guys... I wouldn't mind going to see it at all, it's Dragon he don't like taking me out of da house!!! We haven't been to the movies in lord knows how long......

We are going out this weekend tho "Only because I asked him if we were going to do anything for our 10 year Anniv."

LA_MERC_Onji
July 13th, 2007, 08:37 AM
make him take you to dinner and a *hint hint* movie

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 13th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Tell Dragon to read this damm thread,,,

DRAGON!!!

TAKE YOUR WIFE TO SEE TRANSFORMERS!!!

Ya'll will love the movie... its like what you allways wished the transformers could do back in day. :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 19th, 2007, 09:03 AM
A related story: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/megallection/original-transformers-boxed-collection-sold-for-1000000-279598.php

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 19th, 2007, 09:15 AM
OMFG!!! I have that one!!!
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/decepticons1M/2199160

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 19th, 2007, 01:56 PM
You know That just really gets me mad i had about 20 0f them in the box until i got married. My wife talked me into selling them about a year after we got married: along with all my starwars toys and alot of other assorted stuff(good stufff) well i have frought it up through the years and now when i see that lol ERRRRRRRRRRRR. she thought $300.00 wsa alot then HAHA! ok Im going to strangle someone I'll be back later hehe

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 19th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Dragon still didn't take me to the movies.... He said he didn't want to see the movie with out the kids.... Blahhhh..... I guess I'll have to go to the movies all by my self if I want to go see something....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 27th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Took Reagan this afternoon and this movie ROCKED!!! I was a little past the TV version of the Transformers, but the Movie is totally legit... LOVED IT...

Ab1dab1
July 27th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Yeah......DL ya need to go see it.

Even if you weren't a techno-transformer junkie like most of us, it has a good storyline and plot. Has a good transition from action to serious and back to action.

Besides....how can you go wrong with a movie with robots from space, tons of military coolness, a sprinkle of hot babes, and a lot of explosions and government coverups.

Abi

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 28th, 2007, 07:09 AM
dont bother with dragon.. just load up the kids and take them, they'll love it..

After the movie they will look at thier mom and be like... Mom your the Coolest!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 28th, 2007, 07:37 AM
dont bother with dragon.. just load up the kids and take them, they'll love it..

After the movie they will look at thier mom and be like... Mom your the Coolest!!!

Yeah I think thats what I need to start doing... Being that Dragon has become a homebody.. it's that or he is ashamed of me! lol...

I still love him tho

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==