PDA

View Full Version : " I don't do drugs.."

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 28th, 2007, 03:44 PM
According to reports our favorite celebutard, Paris told the talking corpse/nearly dead Larry King, "I don't do drugs"... of course she doesn't. See the montage posted here by The Smoking Gun.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0628071parishilton1.html

Evidently Paris was high when she made the above statement. HA!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 28th, 2007, 04:07 PM
What a dumbass biznatch.

LA_MERC_Spark
June 28th, 2007, 04:28 PM
yeah... well...that's what life with no limits produces... fuk... more power to her.. I couldn't care less about this little chick...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 28th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Yep... maybe one day she will get caught trying to smuggle some weed with her into a country like China, while on vacation... Yep... that would be the last we would see of her... they would show her what a real prison is like.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
What would we do with out this snatch to laugh at? She's got to be at least half a retard... Face it, if the hore didn't have her Grandfather's money; remember her Great Grandfather gave nearly ALL his money to the Catholic church he didn't believe in giving money to people, it screwed them up!!. But his son was able to convince a judge that he deserved a nice chunk of money which HE then used to get the Hilton business into Vegas, where he amassed a 1.3 billion dollar fortune. So without that money this skank would likely be working the truck-stops between Vegas and LA, strung out on meth and coke, carrying around enough STD's to stop a small army.... Wait a minute, never mind she's doing that anyway!!!

LA_MERC_johncst
June 28th, 2007, 07:26 PM
she is a O2 theif

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 28th, 2007, 08:02 PM
I'd do her. I like fun women that aren't rocket scientesits.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 28th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I'd do her. I like fun women that aren't rocket scientesits.

OMG you know right before I clicked on this thread I said "Andypandy most likely said something about "doing her" lool" and there you are saying what I just thought you would say.....

Chi_Townz
June 29th, 2007, 10:17 AM
yikes, that woman needs to be shot...AFTER Andy has his way...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 29th, 2007, 12:14 PM
;200185']OMG you know right before I clicked on this thread I said "Andypandy most likely said something about "doing her" lool" and there you are saying what I just thought you would say.....

Well I wouldn't want to dissapoint you sweetheart.

P.S. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 29th, 2007, 01:21 PM
LOL... You men would "do" any female huh.....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 29th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Well...................Yes. But some women are like mopeds. You like to ride them, but you don't want your freinds to see you riding it.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Or if you're gonna be seen riding one, do it fast, hard and then do her friend!!!

Daedelus
June 29th, 2007, 06:38 PM
lol that would have been so funny when she did that interview if they would have had callers be able to call in and be like what you talking about paris i got the video of you doing stuff in amsterdam lol she clearly smoked like a pro not that i know what a pro smoker looks like hehe...

LA_MERC_Drax
June 29th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I'd do her, just for the story to have....can't think how many times i've done that already anyways

Ab1dab1
June 30th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Well...................Yes. But some women are like mopeds. You like to ride them, but you don't want your freinds to see you riding it.

OMG....another one liner from sensei conda.

LMAO.

Abi

Chi_Townz
July 1st, 2007, 08:01 PM
Mopeds have friends??

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==