PDA

View Full Version : the boys first fishing trip

LA_MERC_Spark
June 28th, 2007, 10:05 AM
So... the neighbor and I decide to take the kids on their first fishing trip this past Saturday. Anyone that has met my youngest son Connor knows He is full of fire and says some of the funniest stuff. Well... He's the first to hook a fish. It seems to him like a whale! His little rod looked like a question mark! hehehe! He's battling this monster for a couple minutes and He says "Dad DAD!!! You have to help me here!" I say " No way boy! you hooked it you land it". He's says "But dad! its to hard!!!!" I say "man up and reel em in f00!!!" He stops for a second hauls back on the rod and starts reeling and says "Well... maybe God can help me!" LMAO! I say " well.. go ahead and ask.. maybe he'll miracle that thing into the boat!" :D Anyway... below are pics of the catch. Look at the sheep head Connor finally landed.. Damn thing is almost as big as he is! Usually we throw the sheep heads back, but this being his first catch we decided to eat him.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 28th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Sweet fish man. Tell your little guys they did great. Cannot wait till my little guy can go out and catch some fish.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 28th, 2007, 10:35 AM
hahaha lmao Nice sheepshead there.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 28th, 2007, 11:15 AM
cool pics. If I knew how to fish, I would fish here.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 28th, 2007, 11:35 AM

Are you serious. Lets go fishing b!tch. I can teach ya the ropes. I also have gear.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 28th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Awesome photos! The best of times eh?

Tech... For the LOVE of God man, get with Rook grab a pole/rod (fishing) and find what people who DON'T live in Montana dream about Montana THE FREAKING FISHING!!!!! It's the fishing equivalent of heaven... DO IT! You will not regret it my friend.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 28th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Sounds like we need to have a fishing trip up here. We could even couple it with a little LAN. How bout it folks.

LA_MERC_Heater
June 28th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Nice catch...he couldnt have had a bigger smile on his face too lol..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 28th, 2007, 10:36 PM

OMG!!!! HELP ME! HELP ME.... I NEED AIR!!!! HELP ME.... CALL 911... MAN DOWN!! MAN DOWN!! A MAN DON"T KNOW HOW TO FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 29th, 2007, 02:20 AM
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 29th, 2007, 06:28 AM
;200186']OMG!!!! HELP ME! HELP ME.... I NEED AIR!!!! HELP ME.... CALL 911... MAN DOWN!! MAN DOWN!! A MAN DON"T KNOW HOW TO FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O...M...G!!!!! Must I do it... Yea I must...http://la_tech.justgotowned.com/

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 29th, 2007, 06:47 AM
PWNT!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
June 29th, 2007, 08:03 AM
LMFAO!:owned

Chi_Townz
June 29th, 2007, 09:53 AM
damn, I dont think I could add to that..

Tech, be warned though, once you start, you wont be able to stop..

Ab1dab1
June 30th, 2007, 01:50 PM
OMG!!!

Tech...that was a mistake with this crowd.

PSSST::: check your tv listings, on Sunday mornings they usually have shows on the sports channels on fishin ;)

Abi

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 30th, 2007, 11:12 PM
spark make a beurre blanc and serve over said grilled fish you and all will be very happy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==