PDA

View Full Version : 10 years!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 26th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Well it's that time of the year....

WAYNE AND MY 10YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY on the 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hooo...... go us!!!!:partys:heart2:drunk3:heart1:cheers:beerchug :thewave:party:

ok so what do I get the man I love that has everything!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 26th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Congratulations DL. I'm coming up on my 10 year mark as well. Also, your anniversary is on my wife's birthday. Good date.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 26th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Happy anniversary early. My wife and I have been together for 12 married for 8. Fun times.

LA_MERC_Drax
June 27th, 2007, 01:34 AM
I have some suggestions, but they wouldn't belong here, more so in the drunk forums, sorry DL :)

Gratz on 10 years!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 27th, 2007, 06:41 AM
I have some suggestions, but they wouldn't belong here, more so in the drunk forums, sorry DL :)

Gratz on 10 years!

LOL Oh my goodness I can read the Drunk forums..

waltersw15
June 27th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Congrats! We were pretty excited when we got to our 10th anniversary. Next year, we celebrate our 15th.

See. It is possible to spend a lot of time on the computer and still have a lasting relationship :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 27th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Congratulations!! The work and effort that goes into a successful marriage is not easy, but it is rewarding! Outstanding by you two! Be proud! :flowers

SweetGirL
June 27th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you both!

just an idea: get a "together"/joint gift if you can't come up with anything else to get one another. New furniture for the living room, new plasma tv, etc - - something you would both benefit from but probably wouldn't spend the money unless it were a special ocassion, had extra money to blow, or it were broken & needed to be replaced.

LA_MERC_Spark
June 27th, 2007, 08:13 AM
GRATS! Good to see people stick together in this day and age when divorce (cop out in many cases) is so common place. The Wife and I just made 9yrs in May.

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 27th, 2007, 09:51 AM
congrats!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 27th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Woots,,, D/L, Wayne's a luck man... Make sure he knows it.. :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 28th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks everyone! Thank you Yella

Ok Wayne is offshore so I spent the day with my kids and my mom. Went to Gulfport. Heres some pictures.

OK so the picture of me isn't all that good this was kinda at the end of our day and I was ready to go home. So I look not so good...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 28th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Wow,,, great pics D/L... you dont look like a dragon at all... more like a People... :stick

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 28th, 2007, 10:43 PM
haapy versie. we just had our 12 year june 10 and I got her a new chevy trailblazer and told her it was both of our gifts but she still got me some things for my yard :)

Chi_Townz
June 29th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Good job DL!! Keep up the good work

My wife and I have been together for 15... A few ups and downs, but good years none the less. As for gifts? From the pics, it looks like he already has it.:)

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 29th, 2007, 10:17 AM
congrats DL....my wife and I are coming up on our 11th in August.

Fish
June 29th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Congratulations! Hope you had a great day.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 29th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Thanks guys. Chi think you

I had a great time yesterday. We we're out all day. Wayne called me last night from the rig. So that made the day for me!!! I love to hear his voice when he's gone. He truly is the love of my life!!!

Daedelus
June 29th, 2007, 07:01 PM
congrates all you guys wow 10 years thats nice. my self iam coming on 7 years on the 4th of july. woot fireworks to remind me and cant forget getting married in the year 2000. helps adding up how long it been( did that on purpose) because of my CRS. ( cant remeber **** ) lol. although i can say this has been my hardest year. and wasnt even seven year itch yet. DOH'
but we working hard and getting better,just need to make it threw next few months.

Ab1dab1
June 30th, 2007, 02:17 PM
GRATZ.....DL & Dragon.

Wayne is lucky to have you.

Gifts are hard to say.....if you guys don't often get a night out alone I'd recommend an overnight trip to the coast. Get some one on one time.

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==