PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Fatarse's kid...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Hello cow.. who does this to their children.....

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/06/26/a-picture-says-a-thousand-posts/

Hamburger
June 26th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Wasn't it back in the day that Rosie was flapping her gums about gun control and that guns were bad. She even stopped being a spokes-wo-man for KMart because they sold firearms in the store. But then Lo' and behold, it came to light that Rosie's bodyguard for her child had a concealed firearm.

Now she dresses her kid in a faux .50 cal ammo belt (at least it looks like 50 cal to me).

What an absolute nut job. I'm glad that she won't be hosting the Price is Right and I might just start watching the View just to bring the ratings up. Well maybe I won't go that far.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 26th, 2007, 04:09 PM
HAHAAHAHAHA even more priceless than the screw-up rosie did, is the comments from some of the nut jobs that are her faithful followers:

KARLA
RO, I AGREE WITH U ON MOSTLY EVERYTHING. BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND THE PICTURE OF VIVI DISTURBING. I DON’T EVEN LET MY CHILDREN PLAY WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT. IT’S JUST A COMMENT. BUT OH WELL!!!!!!

jennifer clark
wow Ro that photo of Vivi with the bullets made me cry-it’s scary to think that there are precious little ones really walking around like that in our world “for real”. Come on people! Help our babies

Kitty
what’s with the new pic? it’s rather disturbing!

Eula Hollon
Help me out here….Why is that child in the header pic(your child I believe) wearing a bullet belt around her? Is there a political statement ur trying to make?

Jessi
My god…. that picture. I can’t stop crying. This war is such bull****.

Joanne
OH SNAP! That picture of VIVI is so real, that it is scary…to think, places in the world children are trained to kill, dressed like that. SHOCK AND AWE! WOOP THERE IT IS! Dear God!

David
that picture is gross! I am distrubed…leaving your site for a clearing of my mind as to what you are up to!

Jessika
Oh, WOW Vivi looks beautiful.! the fact that U let her explore her imagination like that shows what a good mom U R. In some countries though, they are training terrorists that young, how sad is that?

Bill
Ro- So dissapointed to see your little ones with bullets…where are the guns? I thought for sure you would protect them more from such things…The internet is NOT OK…but bullets ARE?? Why Why??

Amanda
Are you kidding me with that pic of your daughter? Why would you do that?

Sandy
Ro The latest photo of Vivi is brilliant and disturbing. Sickening to know that this is reality for thousands of children around the world. Sometimes sister-friend, you break my heart. Thank you xox

kathleen
WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE OF VIVI WEARING BULLETS, I LOVE YOU AND IT REALLY OFFENEDED ME !!!!

I have to leave your site to clear my head....IT REALLY OFFENDED ME!!!....you break my heart.....that picture is so real.....that picture is so gross......I can't stop crying.....

Are you F'ing kidding me? guessing these people didn't grow up with GI-Joe, Transformers, Voltron, Thundercats, even Scooby Doo. Guessing htey never played ninja, bought throwing stars, nunchucks, etc., probably never played cops and robbers, super heros, etc. They should all sit down and watch "Red Dawn" or even "Cloak and Dagger" (little kid killing someone with an uzi)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 26th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I dont know what to say....

Ohhhh yea i do....

Stupid people are breding...

Runaway!!!! Runaway!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 26th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Isn't Vivi the name of some new multimedia programming Intel is doing on their CPU's?

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 26th, 2007, 05:27 PM
If she did host Price is Right, she would hit on the Barker girls more than Bob did...

Chi_Townz
June 26th, 2007, 05:48 PM
HAHAHAH tech made a funny!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 26th, 2007, 07:06 PM
If she did host Price is Right, she would hit on the Barker girls more than Bob did...

Nawww... none of'em look Dike'ish enough for her taste.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 26th, 2007, 09:59 PM
She's depressed and needs some help. She'll be the next one that messes up her life....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 26th, 2007, 10:27 PM
;199985']She's depressed and needs some help. She'll be the next one that messes up her life....

That needs to be in past tense...LOL Shes done that already.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 26th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Oh my bad there YellaD thanks for the update info....

LOL

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 27th, 2007, 06:50 AM
;199985']She's depressed and needs some help. She'll be the next one that messes up her life....

What in the world would Rosie have to be depressed about? More money than she could spend in 10 fat arse life times, married to her Lesbian lover, family full of beautiful children, and she can say nearly anything she wants without fear of being held accountable no matter how outrageous, hurtful or wrong it is. Not a bad life in my book.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 27th, 2007, 07:10 AM
See thread about Benoit. It is sad that even though they can act like this, our society still exalts them to a position of stature. What has she done more then most that allows her to do and say stoopid things.....NOTHING. I was trying not to say anything for lack of anything good to come of it, but ah hell. C.O. is right about her followers. What nut job responses. It sounds like a good Jonestown is needed here. Yes DRINK the KOOL AID! The real funny is that there are a few of those nut jobs in the city I live in for sure, and they are always fun to make fun of.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 27th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Are you F'ing kidding me? guessing these people didn't grow up with GI-Joe, Transformers, Voltron, Thundercats, even Scooby Doo. Guessing htey never played ninja, bought throwing stars, nunchucks, etc., probably never played cops and robbers, super heros, etc. They should all sit down and watch "Red Dawn" or even "Cloak and Dagger" (little kid killing someone with an uzi)

No Capt., they had pollitically correct toys like:

G.I. Pat (The non gender anti-combatant)
Trangenderformers (The toy that helps you discover the "true" you!)
Tyrotron (The African-American robot who forms from pimped out hoopties)
Endangeredcats (The toy that shows what kind of monstrosities are happening to endangered jungle cats)
Scooby doo doo packer (The toy that allows children to experiment with beastiality.

The boys never played ninja, or had throwing stars and nunchucks, but they did wear their mothers bras, and swing a handbag that matched their shoes.

Unfortunately, "Red Dawn" and "Cloak and Dagger" were not listed in the "allowed viewing titles" set up by their Greenpeace parents, however they WERE able to watch "Tootsie", The Halmark Channel, and of course "The Rosie O'Donnell Show"

We must be tollerant of these poor misguided individuals who were never shown the proper side of love. They were never spanked when they did something wrong, just put in "time-out", and therefore learned at a young age that consequences for wrongdoings are weak, or tollerable. Undoubtedly, when Chris Benoit killed his family he probably waited to be put in the corner and have to count to 20 before he came out. Then the reality finally set in that he would have to be "spanked" by the law, and end up in jail or executed. The stress was obviously too much, and he took his own life. Let us feel sorry for these underprivileged people, who are too weak to make a change, but strong enough to speak. Let us coddle the Rosies of the world, who ruined her career by spreading her wealth of knowledge in a civil way through out the land! Let us pay hommage to the murdering fathers and mothers of our great land!! Go forth and hug a homo while proudly proclaiming.."I ACCEPT YOUR ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE!!! And that means that I must accept everything else that comes out of your mouth too!!!" Do NOT judge those who wanted a toy tank, but were given the Barbie Dream Car instead by their loving parents!!! And finally BE PROUD to be called an American and be viewed as an idiot by the rest of the world because people like Rosie are allowed on our public airways!!! STOP BEING SUCH HATE-MONGERS!!!!!!!!!! I am ashamed of you all.......

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 27th, 2007, 02:26 PM
All hail Bacowrath,,,

Heres to your well thought out words of wisdom...
you have a gift for elaborating on the obsured and I commend you for that...

WOOTS TO BACO!!! :)

I needed that laugh at the end of the day..

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 27th, 2007, 02:59 PM
All hail Bacowrath,,,

Actually:

1) I'm quite the moron
2) My words are NEVER thought out in advance
3) Elaborating on the absurd is never hard to do....hey it's ALREADY absurd!

All that being said....my entertainment value is priceless :p

Hamburger
June 27th, 2007, 03:42 PM
They changed the picture on the website.

Now would that be a form of censorship?

Ab1dab1
June 30th, 2007, 12:46 PM
All hail Bacowrath,,,

Don't go swelling Barry's head....he'll never be able to walk through a doorway.

Although he has some good points.....damn...now you got me doing it.

:P

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==