PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Kids

waltersw15
June 24th, 2007, 01:17 PM
My daughter is over 2 1/2 years old now, and she is partially potty trained, meaning that she will pee in the potty but not poop. She sees her friends that my wife babysits playing the Nintendo DS (pink) with some sort of cooking game. Arianna seems to really like this game. So we've been telling her that we will buy her that game when she starts pooping in the potty. To step things up, we've been telling her that we are out of diapers.

Today, she asks for a diaper so she can poop. I tell her we don't have anymore diapers and that if she goes in the potty, I will buy her that game. She looks at me and tells me to just buy more diapers.

She's getting too smart for her own good.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 24th, 2007, 01:32 PM
My girl was easy to potty train but my son was like that he was the hardest to make him poop on the potty. He would go outside in the grass or go in his underwair before he would on the potty...lol...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 24th, 2007, 02:17 PM
LOL... I glad to say that at this point, i havent had to deal with that..

Ab1dab1
June 24th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Walter,

It goes to show you how commercial kids are today. At 2 and 1/2 your daughter knows hard core economics enough that a box a diapers is cheaper than that Nintendo game!!

Hehehehe
Abi

Ab1dab1
June 24th, 2007, 04:13 PM
;199794']My girl was easy to potty train but my son was like that he was the hardest to make him poop on the potty. He would go outside in the grass or go in his underwair before he would on the potty...lol...

And now I know why DL's signature line calls everyone a Poo-Poo head.

LMAO.

Abi

LA_MERC_Spark
June 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
LMAO!...you may be in big trouble 14-15 years down the road!

Hamburger
June 25th, 2007, 08:15 AM
I had that problem with my son (who is now 3.25 years old). To make it worse, the preschool that we were sending (and I mean paying for) said that he had to be 100% potty trained and gets 2 "Get out of Jail" cards.

Needless to say that we used all the cards, but the things that we tried are:

Elmo's Potty Time DVD (I think it is on Netflix)
Ice Cream Dibs as a reward when he tells us that he has to use potty
We would take away his favorite stuffed animal if he pooped/peed in his diapers (saying it hurt his nose because of the smell).

Good luck!

Now if I can only get our 2 month old to do the same......

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==