June 23rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
They have found the Pregnant Woman..

I pray for her family...
this is so sad

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070623/ap_on_re_us/missing_woman

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 24th, 2007, 12:34 AM
He has not been proven guilty yet, but I think it is not far away. IMO:
Hang the sick dude! It is even worse that he is a police officer. He knew all the laws, and tried to get away with it. That fact that the 2yr old had seen something makes my opinion of him even worse. I would buy the first raffle ticket for a chance to shoot this guy myself. SICK people these days. Teachers and all.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 24th, 2007, 06:27 AM
just plain disgusting. That little boy (and the mother) did not deserve this. that guy should be hung by a linch mob.

Ab1dab1
June 24th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I was watching that mess on CNN yesterday. My heart goes out to her family.

What drives people to these lengths of insanity? Is it family values or upbringing? Or do we really have that many people in this country who need medication? The majority of the population used to have a conscience, now it is like so many people honestly don't care that they are doing something wrong or immoral.

I personally blame the fast food industry. They are pumping all kinds of experimental stuff in our food to make us addicted to it. God only know what else it does to us other than make us fat....maybe that is what makes these people crazy. I know it is totally off topic...but it makes ya stop and think every now and then.

Abi

waltersw15
June 24th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I just had a McDonald's cheeseburger and immediately felt the need to go home and kill my wife.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 24th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I just had a McDonald's cheeseburger and immediately felt the need to go home and kill my wife.

LOLOL.....

it is a sad story. More and more people kill pregnant woman it's sad... and to think the little boy had to have seen something...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 24th, 2007, 02:19 PM

LMFAO!!! Dude you just aint right... but then again.. thats why your here.

Ab1dab1
June 24th, 2007, 04:09 PM

Why do ya think they've served BILLIONS of burgers???

Abi

LA_MERC_johncst
June 24th, 2007, 08:17 PM
just a thug

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==