PDA

View Full Version : bf2

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
June 17th, 2007, 04:35 PM
man ea is screwed up or something. i have ranked up in the last four days with same rank go figure that out for me. and still have same points when i go back on line to play after four days. anyone know whats going on?

Rollout
June 17th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Same with me Dragon, I didn't get any points for our ownage last night!!!

waltersw15
June 17th, 2007, 09:02 PM
What maps have you been playing. One thing I have noticed is that you need to be skeptical when you join a map and your rank shows up as Private.

I have noticed from time to time that I play and have no stats recorded. I lost out on the 2 helo ribbons that have been eluding me for so long.

I guess the other thing is to take note of the servers you are playing on and see if your stats aren't being recorded on certain servers.

If you have Vista installed and put on that new map (Highway Tampa), you may need to reinstall it, and when it tells you that a problem may have occurred installing it do you want to try again. Answer Yes, and let it reinstall for the second time.

I hope these help. I sure hate losing points.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 18th, 2007, 06:06 AM
I read on another forum that lots of servers are having this problem.

http://www.sovereign-forces.com/SMF/index.php?topic=2577.0

waltersw15
June 19th, 2007, 08:25 AM
As of last night, it appears that EA stats are still having problems.

Anybody notice anything different?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 19th, 2007, 08:41 AM
I found this on EA:
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?sls=2&tstart=0&threadID=236686

I guess they are working towards a solution.?. Maybe one day we will all jump up a few ranks when the backlog of "delayed" stats comes through.

waltersw15
June 19th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath on their being a big jump in points and awards. I wouldn't be surprised to see that all of those stats are lost.

Unfortunately, EA_Violet is just the message taker and doesn't seem to have any real information to give us. After all, everyone pretty much listed just about every BF2 server in that thread, and she is just now coming back to thank everyone for their input, and she has sent it to the next level in the chain.

Thanks for the link Rook.

Rollout
June 19th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Same problem here Walter, I got no points for this weekends activities :(

Daedelus
June 19th, 2007, 11:01 AM
haha i get no credit eaither for all my dominationg i been playing the highway tampa map non stop but because it beta i sure it not keeping track of any scores or time on map haha

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 19th, 2007, 02:21 PM
LOL.... Good thing I haven't played as much lately... Or I would be in a big "Tither" as well..

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 19th, 2007, 04:01 PM
dang it...I made 4 star general yesterday and it didn't take?! crap...I give up

LA_MERC_goose
June 19th, 2007, 04:20 PM
LT, you ain't right!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 20th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Here is a link to get updated by EA;

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=zO*pkDEi&p_faqid=14853

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==