PDA

View Full Version : BAD ATTITUDE!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 14th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Now this is how you get kicked boys!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 14th, 2007, 09:10 PM
LOL... Yea and got one for attacking the uncap... never mind the round before they raped the carrier without a problem.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 14th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I got kicked for attacking the uncap as well...even though I was capturing a flag quite a ways from the carrier!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
June 14th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Makes you really want to scrim them on the La Merc server (so we can pound them) doesn't it. These guys need to man up to their poor gaming skills.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 15th, 2007, 05:32 AM
No, remember...they are Elite!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
June 15th, 2007, 06:36 AM
tech u playing now?

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 15th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Indeed...not well, but having fun anyway. Just wish people would quit shooting me down when I'm flying for fun

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 15th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Sorry do0ds. I will have to go give them sh!t. That sounds like bullcrap to me.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 15th, 2007, 07:25 AM
tech u playing now?

Yeah he rode with me in a jeep on the game one night...lol

LA_MERC_Spark
June 15th, 2007, 07:46 AM
pfft I got kicked for attacking the carrier, and I never went near it... Elite Killer my arse...

LA_MERC_DocSparky
June 15th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Thinking about it, that message is probably accurate for Andy. If you are on the other side from Andy and he is telling you that he is going to go PWN you (and proceeds to do it), then I guess that would come across as a bad attitude for those on the receiving side :stick. This is what makes Andy such an effective player though. If you are on the same side as him (a good thing), then it's a good attitude. Although I don't know you in real life, I suspect that you pretty much approach everything with a lot of ... enthusiasm.

These guys need to realize that this is what makes the game fun though. Some times they are just going to get beat up on. Instead they wimp out and pull the kick/ban trick. They need to grow some balls and learn to deal with it. There are way too many servers out there that are run the same way... kick 'em if you can't hang with them.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 15th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Amen Doc.
Sometimes you eat the bear
and sometimes the bear eats you!

Also, for clarification they didn't kick me for attacking an uncap (even though I was the one piloting Yellowdog to the Carrier as when we got shot up, right before we blew up I bailed out and they didn't see it. So as far as they know I was like Scott and never got near the Carrier.), Their comment towards me was becuase I typed a smart ass comment to them with all caps on as follows:

"YOU ATTACKED US ON THE CARRIER LAST ROUND YOU ANAL WART!"

Thats my bad attitude. hehehehehee, ENTHUSIASM BABY! weeeeeeeeeeeeee

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 15th, 2007, 09:48 AM
LOL nice Andy

Rollout
June 15th, 2007, 11:58 AM
OMG LMAO even more than last night, I didn't see your typed message to them while we were playing, no wonder they kicked us you arse :) Keep it up, that was TOO FUNNY. The action on our server afterwards was great fun too, seeing Doc and Dark in all their TK horror from my nades was the highlight:) Cheerios until tonight mates!!!!!!

waltersw15
June 15th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah Andy, what do you expect? WART will get you kicked all of the time. You can't just go around calling everybody WARTs and not expect to get kicked.

Wait a minute. What's that? Oh. My wife said that she probably thinks it's because you used the word ANAL. I don't know. I still think it's because they didn't like the word WART.

Anyway, it sounds like it was a pretty fun adventure. Sorry, I missed out on it. I should be out there tonight.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 15th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Maybe Andy can play on Alien anal probe...

Way I figure it, he has a 50/50 chance of not getting kick... See, as long as they dont have problem with WART.. then I know they dont have a problem with ANAL, after all they named their server ALIEN ANAL PROBE... So whats wrong with an ALIEN ANAL WART?? Who knows... They may even be using their PROBE for ANAL WARTS???

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 15th, 2007, 03:52 PM
LMFAO, Sorry guys, I call'em like I see'em.

A spade is a spade in Andy's book.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 15th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Good lord you're feeding his ego!! He'll never be able to dive again!!!!

Chi_Townz
June 15th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Damn Andy!

I am so glad I am on your side!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==