PDA

View Full Version : Incase you are looking for something to do...

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 14th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Jessica Alba (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005100513,00.html) is looking for someone to have sex with and no strings attached.

LA_MERC_Drax
June 14th, 2007, 03:20 PM
I'm in!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 14th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Dammm..... Well im sure she has some REALLL high standards... Average Joe... forget it... but still, Makes you wonder.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 14th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I'll f**k that out of her. If not I will try like I could.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 14th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Where can I send her my address?

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
June 15th, 2007, 06:37 AM
u guys go ahead dl is all i can handle

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM
I'll f**k that out of her. If not I will try like I could.

OH MY GOD NO YOU JUST DIDN"T.....

If sex all you guys think about....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 15th, 2007, 07:20 AM
u guys go ahead dl is all i can handle

Great AnswerDragon!!! I love you so much...

PS I better be the only one you handle..

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 15th, 2007, 08:44 AM
;199231']If sex all you guys think about....

Is that a bad thing?

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 15th, 2007, 09:13 AM
;199231']

If sex all you guys think about....

That and food... is there anything else we NEED to think about?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 15th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Ooops "IF" = "IS"

Wellll if all you do is think of SEX when you look at someone and not look at the person for who they are and not what they can do for you then yeah I guess in a way it's a bad thing..

Yall some poo poo heads ya know...

Daedelus
June 15th, 2007, 10:34 AM
supprissed to here her say it in an interview but iam glad to see there are some weomen out there who think sort of like a guy.
Oh so there no hope for a three some there dragon and dragon lady hehe..
just joking.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 15th, 2007, 05:43 PM
supprissed to here her say it in an interview but iam glad to see there are some weomen out there who think sort of like a guy.
Oh so there no hope for a three some there dragon and dragon lady hehe..
just joking.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 15th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Oh so theres no hope for a three some there dragon and dragon lady hehe..
just joking.

Uhm Daed,..................Dude....................... .you're suppose to go for 3 ways with 2 other girls...........................................uh m, you seemed to be confused. Ok maybe in desperate times you call for deperate measures, but remeber, NO CROSSING SWORDS and check your fire.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 15th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Uhm Daed,..................Dude....................... .you're suppose to go for 3 ways with 2 other girls...........................................uh m, you seemed to be confused. Ok maybe in desperate times you call for deperate measures, but remeber, NO CROSSING SWORDS and check your fire.

Now... I wasn't thinking what you were thinking, and I hope now that you made me think of it... I hope Dade wasn't thinking it either. What I read into the statement Dade made was, the dragon "Couple" could keep Jessica Alba busy for a while.... Now this might make Dragons day... I get the feeling with D/L you got a better chance at flying a lead Brick then the "Proposed Idea."

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
June 15th, 2007, 08:22 PM
I can't believe that everyone eats this chit right up....Paris, Jessica, Anna Nicole, Nicolle Ritchie......they are all walking talking petrie dishes....and to be honest.....they aren't all that attractive.....mabie if they'd eat a hot dog every once in a while....instead of trying to swallow a finger....imagine kissing that.....Just keep in mind....by encouraging these ppl we keep them in the mainstream the more our children see them and think that is a way of life....I swear ppl in cali must loose brain cells on a daily basis to think that is intelegence or beauty....

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 16th, 2007, 06:44 AM
I would have to agree with you on Paris, Anna and Nicole... I would pass... as far as Jessica, make me an appointment at the clinic.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 16th, 2007, 07:46 AM
They all are so over rated!!!!

It's girls like this (Jess to) that make our girls grow up thinking you got to be pretty and skinny to be attractive (I was one of those girl thinking that). It's girls like this that make us not so good looking ladies feel like crap when all you hear all day long is how good looking someone is. It's not all about money and looks guys it's about whats on the inside!!!! The girl mite not be pretty but at lest she has a great personality ,that makes you attractive!!!! Thats me, I'm not all that, I'm ok looking (not the prettiest in the shed) but at least I have somewhat of a personality......

So remember guys it's not all about "LOOKS"....

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 16th, 2007, 08:06 AM
DL... all women think they don't look 'good enough' no matter what is told to them.. you are your own worst critic... remember that.
/////I like a little meat with my beans.. skinny is nasty
///////beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 16th, 2007, 08:14 AM
/////I like a little meat with my beans..
/////// but ugly goes to the bone.

LOL...

Your right we are own worst critic, I know I am BUT, it wouldn't hurt to show some love and talk great about us everyday ok looking big boned girls to... LOL Thats something that "Hollywood" needs to do!!!! Not go to the "PRETTY& SKINNY" girls all the time they need to show love to the "big boned" ones to. Then maybe people won't feel like that do. I know I wouldn't.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM
;199288'] The girl mite not be pretty but at lest she has a great personality ,that makes you attractive!!!! Thats me, I'm not all that, I'm ok looking (not the prettiest in the shed) but at least I have somewhat of a personality......

So remember guys it's not all about "LOOKS"....

DL... I'm about to give you a ego boost.

Back in 2003 when LA_MERC had the 150 man LAN in Monroe. I remember you being there. I meet a lot of people In Louisiana that weekend, but you were one that stood out to me. I didn't know you or Dragon at the time.

I don't think dragon will mind me saying that you are a very good looking young lady. Me being a guy, I'm always going to admire the scenery, and you Girlfriend were a part on the scenery as well....... I also think Wayne is a lucky man to have a good woman like you by his side... Dragon said so himself, whether he'll admit it or not. So don't go putting yourself down, you are way more than "OK"..... As far as I am concerned you were One good looking woman.

OHHH.... and just to prove I'm not making this stuff up... here ya go...

YOU at the LAN. :) BTW.. these pictures were taken by LawDog.

I was not going around taking pictures of all the ladies... LawDog was... LOL

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/DragonLady2003.JPG

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
oh my goodness thank you I even had my glasses on..

Thank you so much yella you so sweet

see that goes a long way.....

Ab1dab1
June 16th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I think Dragon has his hands full with DL.

You know....you single guys didn't realize that parents get unwanted threesomes and foursomes all the time.....they are called kids and they in no way have anything to do with any "action" in the bedroom other than someone kneeing you in the groin while you try and sleep.

Abi ;P

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 16th, 2007, 10:52 PM
LOL got that right....

I have to keep Dragon happy if I don't he mite start looking for something better.. "can't get no better then me tho"

Oh and for those few that don't know those 2 guys isn't Dragon beside me..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 17th, 2007, 10:43 AM
OHHHH.. I got a picture of you and dragon in there somewhere...let me see if I can find it... BRB. :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 17th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Here ya Go... I gots your back :)

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/DragonandDragonLady.jpg

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM
He's got a hottie on his arm and a Dragon on his shirt, can only be one man I know...

Daedelus
June 18th, 2007, 11:56 AM
woot props to dragon and dragon lady.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 18th, 2007, 12:34 PM
;199325']I think Dragon has his hands full with DL.

You know....you single guys didn't realize that parents get unwanted threesomes and foursomes all the time.....they are called kids and they in no way have anything to do with any "action" in the bedroom other than someone kneeing you in the groin while you try and sleep.

Abi ;P

Amen to that!!! I just got my 6 year old out of the habit of infiltrating my bed, and NOW my wife took the side off of the 2 year old's crib......ice packs on crotch this morning :( My wife asked me if I wanted more kids, and I told her to check back after the swelling goes down.

Barry

Hamburger
June 18th, 2007, 02:53 PM
I like a little meat on my lady. Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 18th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I like a little meat on my lady. Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer....

LOL... OMG.... hahaha

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==