PDA

View Full Version : New Recruit? WTF!!?!?

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 6th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Well, looks like LAMERC has screwed up again by letting another loser ass become a recruit. I should know I was one. Please welcome LA_MERC_Bacowrath[r] to the group. He plays DDO and BF2.. that I know of.

Here is a little background on him:

I am 34 years old, a combat vet, served 5 years as a Navy Corpsman and was assigned to 2nd Marine Division for 2 of those years. I have been marreid for 9 years (as of today), and have 2 kiddies...1 boy 6yrs old, and 1 girl 2yrs old. I manage a 6 surgeon practice on the north shore, and in my spare time I play video games :p Well, that's about it....not very exciting.

One more thing.. he likes my Mom.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 6th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Dude...who doesn't like your mom, nooch?

jk. Welcome to the craziness!

LA_MERC_goose
June 6th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Nice, now we have more crazies to add to the mix. Welcome to the nut house BaconBits.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 6th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Welcome! We are happy to have you and thanks for your service!

LA_MERC_Spark
June 6th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the group Bacowrath.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 6th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Well, looks like LAMERC has screwed up again by letting another loser ass become a recruit.

Eat me, Nooch. Oh and BTW your mom says hi. I got her locked in the closet right now with a box of s'mores :p

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 6th, 2007, 11:41 AM
LOL... Dude I can just feel the love in here..

Welcome Baco :)

SweetGirL
June 6th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the looney bin! http://www.myspacesmilies.com/smilies/party0011.gif

Rollout
June 6th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Great to see you here Baco, and to pass on the wealth of info I was given early on to score points and move up the ladder. Drop med packs often, and ALWAYS revive Chi, epecially if he is crying something like "don't revive me, don't 'zap' revive me, YOU SOB; I said don't revive me!" To which you must reply, "Sorry mate, needed some points !! :) :0 :)"

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 6th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Great to see you here Baco, and to pass on the wealth of info I was given early on to score points and move up the ladder. Drop med packs often, and ALWAYS revive Chi, epecially if he is crying something like "don't revive me, don't 'zap' revive me, YOU SOB; I said don't revive me!" To which you must reply, "Sorry mate, needed some points !! :) :0 :)"

LMAO!!!! dude its S*** like this that makes this game some dam fun to play at times.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
June 6th, 2007, 02:37 PM
LMAO!!!! dude its S*** like this that makes this game some dam fun to play at times.

I'm with YellowDog :). I thought I was going to spew my afternoon coffee into my keyboard when I read that line.

Congrats Baco!

Big_ch33se
June 6th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Congrats on makin it into LA MERC Bacon bits! Hopefully with my dads house wrappin up I will get some free time to get back on BF2 and pwn with you again.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 6th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Welcome d00d. See ya on late nights.

Chi_Townz
June 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM

Hey, I wasn't crying!!

Welcome Baco!!
http://www.shopexit9.com/e9_store/e9_pix/bacon_strips_l.jpg

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 6th, 2007, 09:17 PM
lmao at the pic there chi!!!! Actually those look kinda yummy!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 7th, 2007, 08:17 AM
LOL...nice bandages!!! I think that I'll use them when you guys pwn me :p

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 7th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Welcome aboard the crazy train!

LA_MERC_goose
June 7th, 2007, 08:37 AM
And here's Bacon's page:

http://www.lamerc.com/mem_profile.php?hndl=LA_MERC_BacoWrath

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 7th, 2007, 08:05 PM
OMFG you gus have stooped to new lowes...a freakin squid wrapped in Bacon... ah good job, a true forum ***** in the making, he will pass my post in a few months.. :)

congrats old man

Ab1dab1
June 8th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Hey Diesel quit giving Baco a hard time. Hell he plays BF2 twice as much as you.

Ok that's not a lot, but he still plays more than you ;P

Abi

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 8th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Welcome aboard Baco.

FYI, Pay us no attention, for we know not what we do!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==