PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever gotten one of those emails...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 4th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Have you ever gotten one of those emails from another country, promising wealth from a dead relative, if you send a deposit...lol? Well I got one today, and This time I sent a response:

Original Letter:

Hello Bacon

Partnership Business,

My name is Mr. Macel Kallou a Banker and accountant with Bank Atlantique here in Cote Ivoire.I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a large sum of money from a dormant account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive, that is why we should observe utmost confidentiality,rest assured that this project would be most profitable for both of us.

I am the personal accounts manager to Engr. Lake Bacon, a National of your country who worked with an oil servicing company here in Cote d'Ivoire. My client, his wife, and their three children were involved in the ill fated Kenya Airways crash in the coasts of Abidjan in January 2000 in which all passengers on board died. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but has been unsuccessful.After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

Of particular interest is this huge deposit with our bank here in our country Cote d'Iviore,where the deceased has an account valued at about $16 million US dollars.(sixteen million dollars)I was issued a notice to provide the next of kin or our bank will declare the account unservicable and thereby send the funds to the bank treasury.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives over last 6 years,I will seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have similar names, so that the proceeds of this account valued at about $16 million US dollars can be paid to you and then you and I will divide the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law. In your reply I want you to give me your full names, address, date of birth, telephone and fax numbers.Upon your response, I shall provide you with further information and modalities that will help you understand the transaction.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,
Macel Kallou.

My Response:

Dear Mr. Kallou,

Thank you for your generous offer, however, I am not interrested at this time. You see, I don't care much for money, I have plenty enough as it is. In fact, I could purchase your "country" with the change that I have left over from lunch today, although I could probably not afford the cleaning expenses that it would take to clean up that dirty little, well lets just call it a crap hole, shall we? I would be interrested in your land for another purpose though. You see, I am the head of the nuclear arsonal here in the most powerful country in the world, and I am ALWAYS looking for another target to aquire for testing our weaponry. If you would be so kind as to send the coordinates of your home town, I could PROMISE you the most spectacular fireworks display your grass skirt wearin ass has EVER seen!!!!

I am grateful for the concern that you have shown over the demise of my cousin, however the plane "crash" was no accident. You see, my cousin, Lake Bacon, always was sending me fraudulent emails trying to scam me. I got tired of his nonsence, and ordered a squadron of US FA-18 Hornets to blow his cocky ass out of the sky. Unfortunately, many others had to die, but hey....they were from Kenya...a few less mouths to feed, eh?? Well I have to go now, and waste some food, watch some TV, and enjoy my air-conditioned home. I wish you well in your endeavors.

PS: Look toward the skies for that firework display!!!! Happy 4th of July!!!

Bacon

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 4th, 2007, 04:47 PM
LMFAO!!!!!

dude... if this fool sends you a response PLEZZZZ post it...

I love the Fireworks part, Bwahahahahaha!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 4th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Very nice!! You forgot to tell our Kenyan friend to look out the window and witness someone stealing his shanty cart laden with priceless donkey dung.... Good Job!

Chi_Townz
June 4th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Baco.. Your a funny guy!

lol

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 4th, 2007, 06:57 PM
LOL

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 4th, 2007, 07:16 PM
I have told you many times nefore Baco.. You mean haha

waltersw15
June 5th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Those emails are ridiculous. I recently saw a NightLine show where a reporter went through great lengths to track down one of these scammers. It was interesting to see the difficulty and the level of deception that takes place in trying to track down these thieves. Especially when their government is involved in it.

I enjoyed your response.

LA_MERC_Spark
June 5th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Most of them are kids. I watched a 20/20 special on the Nigerian scams. A bunch of kids with laptops in an internet cafe. The trouble is so many people fall for this stuff.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 5th, 2007, 07:43 AM
LMAO OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Heater
June 8th, 2007, 04:26 PM
That was nice...i enjoyed the laugh...GJ

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 9th, 2007, 03:16 AM
lmao....

Big_ch33se
June 11th, 2007, 07:28 PM
What a funny arse e-mail. Thats some good sh1te.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 12th, 2007, 08:03 PM
lol numb nuts

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==