PDA

View Full Version : Sat night = hard fought!

Chi_Townz
June 3rd, 2007, 12:46 AM
We had a blast tonight!

After Wetz left and made me squad leader, I found me a sweet spot to squat and we had our selves a spawn fest..LOL

Long games, high scores!

GJ Guys!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 3rd, 2007, 11:51 AM
yea, we had some close rounds early in the AM.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
June 3rd, 2007, 02:03 PM
Oh man that was a lot of fun last night. I wish you would have been on our team that last round though Chi! The "train battle" was pretty awesome, but my favorite part was watching John park some C4 on the opposing team (other than that one slip up of course :stick ).

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 3rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
Srry to have missed out on the fun! I had a connection problem, then was wife Haxord!! :devil!! She needed some attention, whats a man to say?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 3rd, 2007, 04:12 PM
no??

Well ok, maybe not... LOL

LA_MERC_johncst
June 3rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
I was in a daze, you had the wrong tag on I had to go to the bathroom ,but that was cool with the c4

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 3rd, 2007, 05:03 PM
no??

Thats what dragon tells me "NO"!!! "Later Sherie" "can it wait till I'm finished playing the game with the guys"

Rollout
June 3rd, 2007, 05:14 PM
The train spawn was AWESOME Chi; I got at least 2 kills per death EVERY time we spawned on you. The funny part was they NEVER figured out what we were doing!!!!! It was just spawn and rape for what seemed like an hour :) !!!!!! The team work to keep resupplying you and feeding you health was too cool!!! That was what LA/Merc and Company are all about! Can't wait to do it again!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 3rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
yeah, our Sat night was hard fought as well. Spark, big cheese, andyconda, yankee and myself sampled over 150 beers at the 24th annual NOLA beer tasting. We then went intrasquad and battled on the green velvet arena for a couple of hours. Note, the new extra-caffeine Sparks drink results in a high level of crashing!

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2007, 08:42 PM
yeah, our Sat night was hard fought as well. Spark, big cheese, andyconda, yankee and myself sampled over 150 beers at the 24th annual NOLA beer tasting. We then went intrasquad and battled on the green velvet arena for a couple of hours. Note, the new extra-caffeine Sparks drink results in a high level of crashing!

man.... I didin't hit the Sparks, but the IPA's and Guiness pwnt meh.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==