PDA

View Full Version : Goodby Cindy Sheehan

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 2nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
"Good-bye America ... you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can't make you be that country unless you want it.

"It's up to you now."

This was the letter that Cindy Sheehan wrote to America. Here is the response that I sent top her web site.

Good-bye Cindy Sheehan...you are not the mother that your son loved and, unfortunately he is no longer here to defend his own honor. No matter how much he sacrificed for his country, including you, he cannot come back to refute and change your mind about what you have said about him. He has died defending your right to freedom of speech, which you have used to dishonor his memory. You have abused that blood bought right, that your son paid the ultimate price for, to promote propaganda, rally the confused, and defame our great nation. You have directed the justified pain you feel for the loss of your son toward those who are only guilty of preserving your right to freely speak your mind in public. Someday, when you realize that your son, by his own free will, put himself in harms way to protect the rights and freedoms of yourself and others, I hope that you can obtain a peace in your heart, knowing that your son died a free hero, not a controlled puppet.

This country needs people who support our troops, our freedoms, and our government. It's up to you now.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 2nd, 2007, 04:03 PM
Sweet. I wonder if you will get any response.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 2nd, 2007, 06:58 PM
doubt it... the truth hurts, its much easier to put your fingers in your ears, hands over your eyes, and pretend you are right no matter what the consequences are.

waltersw15
June 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
Landman are you there? :)

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 2nd, 2007, 11:55 PM
good response

:birthday

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2007, 08:34 PM
good response

:birthday

Yeah... can't stand that woman....

oh yeah.. and C---sucker

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
June 4th, 2007, 08:09 AM
LOL...well, I got a response from the website. It was the standard BS auto responder to people like me :) Just gave the "guidelines" for the website, and basically told me not to send any more letters concerning my "opinion" on this subject...blah...blah....blah... I'll bet that they never even let ol Cindy read it....oh well...at least I got to vent ;)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 4th, 2007, 04:38 PM
LOL...well, I got a response from the website. It was the standard BS auto responder to people like me :) Just gave the "guidelines" for the website, and basically told me not to send any more letters concerning my "opinion" on this subject...blah...blah....blah... I'll bet that they never even let ol Cindy read it....oh well...at least I got to vent ;)

So they sent you a "WE HAVE OUR HEADS BURIED IN THE SAND" Response, and don't come back...
because your running our little fantasy "Reality"

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==