PDA

View Full Version : RPSNIPER on FSC

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 2nd, 2007, 01:42 PM
This week is Henry's week for Front Site Challenge. It re-airs on Sunday in the afternoon. You'll have to find it.

It's on Vs Network and forCali, it's on at 1:30 pm

CHECK IT OUT!!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 2nd, 2007, 02:03 PM
rgr that!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
I dont have that network, or channels... it would be cool if theres a way to link the show in here.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 3rd, 2007, 03:56 AM
Buddy of mine has a DV-R witha DVD burner. Ill see what I can do :)

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 3rd, 2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah just look for the big fat country boy....lol.

I have Dish Network. For me it is channel 151 and comes on at 3:30 pm.

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2007, 08:41 PM
Buddy of mine has a DV-R witha DVD burner. Ill see what I can do :)

Cool...hope he can get it because I don't have that channel :(

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 3rd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Henry- Damn nice performance. Lots of eyes watching while I was trying to shoot would freak me out. I really thought you had the skinny guy at the mouse hole....yall should try to catch it out...it was awesome. Sorry I missed watching CFH now..

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 3rd, 2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks Sling. That was a really small spot for a person my size to shoot through. I had a hard time getting down low enough and keeping the gun on my shoulder.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 4th, 2007, 08:06 AM
I got news for ya. That shot was hard for me at my size with an MP5. I can't imagine that with a friggin bolt gun.

For the record, Henry was the ONLY cop all season who didn't rest the barrel of the gun on the barrel (it makes sense of you saw the show) for the first shot. EVERY other cop did and missed 2-4 times because of it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 4th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Didn't have the channel, so didn't get to watch it. But, gotta say that, having met you in real life and all, I'm glad I was never one to piss you off!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 4th, 2007, 08:47 AM
No doubt....He could palm my head like a basketball. Put me down.....put me down..lmao

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 4th, 2007, 01:05 PM
LOL...I did that in Sniper School. So I learned my leason quick about resting the barrel of the gun on something. Was not a plastic barrel like out there but it had the same effect.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 4th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Please tell me someone recorded it...
It would be so cool if one of you Media guys could rip it, and put it up for the rest of us Boons to watch. :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM
I have it on Tivo- If someone can tell me how to upload it..I will

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 4th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I have it recorded on a VCR tape and DVR. I can see if I can make another recording off of the DVR onto a VCR tape and send it out. I believe it will work but just have not tried it.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 4th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Good I want to see my BOYZ bring the lead!! GJ!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 4th, 2007, 08:24 PM
My bud at work recorded it to DV-R and it has a built in DVD burner. I just need him to burn it then someone needs to give me a place to upload it...with idiot proof directions.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 5th, 2007, 08:13 AM
My bud at work recorded it to DV-R and it has a built in DVD burner. I just need him to burn it then someone needs to give me a place to upload it...with idiot proof directions.

Well, that would be Onji or Tobys department.

You will probably have to break it down into parts using WinRAR I think... I have put together files they've broken down, but never created one myself. Then it would be just a mater of uploading to the FTP.

LA_MERC_Onji
June 5th, 2007, 08:18 AM

Scott, could you or he just mail me the dvd's when they are finished and i'll do all the ripping and uploading?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 5th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I like that idea the best. :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 5th, 2007, 09:33 AM
I have it on Tivo- If someone can tell me how to upload it..I will

is your TiVo networked with your PC? (do you use TiVoDesktop???) If so, it's a simple process I can hlep you with. comes in handy with all sorts of stuff.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==