PDA

View Full Version : The problem with America is stupidity

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 2nd, 2007, 11:42 AM
The problem with America is stupidity.

I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
A woman has a close male friend.

This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 2nd, 2007, 01:25 PM
A woman has a close male friend.

This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Umm Yellowdog are you ok? Something going on? I'm here if you need to talk to a friend!...

Umm I will say this. I don't have a lot of girl friends. Well come to think about it I don't have any! I have sister in laws that are my firends and mine and Waynes girl cousins that are my friends but as far as someone that is not a cousin NOPE not but one. All My friends are my husbands friends! Most All are male! I don't call them up and talk to them but I have called a few of them before tho.

Rollout
June 2nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
You are right on Yellow, tell her and deal with the results, been there done that. Move on or take it to the next level, believe me, things WILL get better either way man! :)

LA_MERC_johncst
June 2nd, 2007, 04:40 PM
fill the b it ch put k for f

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 2nd, 2007, 06:44 PM

I had to think for second....

LMAO!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 2nd, 2007, 07:19 PM

not sure if I get it or not...hmm let me think about it.....

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 2nd, 2007, 11:56 PM
too much reading for me.

:birthday

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
too much reading for me.

:birthday

C---SUCKER

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==