PDA

View Full Version : Driving Mrs Dragon

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 1st, 2007, 12:20 PM
Well last night I had the privledge of driving and flying the lady Dragon around. She was timid, but after I fluffed her feathers and pissed her off enough by killing her on the other team (She was yelling at me calling me Andy Pandy which eventually morphed its way into YOU TURD) I decided to join her team and ferry her around in a chopper and let her get some kills. Lets just say this:
HELL HAVETH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!
She commenced to open a can o whoop ass on the other team. Laser guide kills. Gunning poor innocent troops down as they ran for cover. I'm just glad that she was on my team after I pissed her off. She had like 60 points in one round.

LADY DRAGON WAS IN THE HOUSE.

Top that with LaTech joining the mix and players like Nutria showing up is was like a MERC reunion last night. Fun Stuff guys.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 1st, 2007, 12:33 PM
LMAO.... OMG Thats funny!!!! I'm dieing here!!! Driving Mrs Dragon... lol... Woo Hoo you better remember me boys because I always have that can on me......

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 1st, 2007, 01:04 PM
HAHA!!! The only reason I read this thread was for the title. That's awesome DL...good job!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 1st, 2007, 01:44 PM
LOL yeah that was a good title!!!! lol

Rollout
June 1st, 2007, 04:29 PM
DL owned A LOT of us Old farts that round, it was AWESOME :) Keep it up!!!!

the noxious
June 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM
yeah i think ive killed her enough, so Im probably in her sights soon. BRING IT ON!!!! WOOOOOO! ::bang:: "crap!"

Chi_Townz
June 1st, 2007, 06:18 PM
You done good DL!

I'm surprised though Andy didn't mention the Breast Strokes....HAHAHA

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 1st, 2007, 07:16 PM
You done good DL!

I'm surprised though Andy didn't mention the Breast Strokes....HAHAHA

LOL....

Big_ch33se
June 1st, 2007, 08:06 PM
Bet you that would be a better movie than that Driving miss Daisy crap. Especially with the helo's and carnage and all. :)

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 3rd, 2007, 12:06 AM
* mark post ready *

:birthday

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 3rd, 2007, 06:54 AM
So yesterday, I got to experience RIDING with DL...first in a dune buggy and then a tank. Thankfully, we don't have to pay insurance premiums in BF2...or else we would both be poor right now. ;-)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 3rd, 2007, 07:14 AM
So yesterday, I got to experience RIDING with DL...first in a dune buggy and then a tank. Thankfully, we don't have to pay insurance premiums in BF2...or else we would both be poor right now. ;-)

LOL... LMAO... Yeah I can't drive!! That buggy goes to fast and I run into everything with it. ok like that tree should have got out of my way!!! ... I think I killed us a few times tho. I think after a while last night Wetz and rollout kinda left me so they wouldn't have to ride with me.. lol... I think at one point one of them asked me when Dragon was getting home.. And I said "oh you don't like me no more" but if you ask them they would say I said "bite me" LOL...

I had fun riding and driving with you Tech

Ab1dab1
June 3rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Sounds like we need to teach DL how to do the rolling C4 gag. Then she can get points for crashin in to stuff ;)

Abi out ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==