PDA

View Full Version : =LLC= Gotta LOVE LA_MERC!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Another great night at LLC!! Thanks to all who were there, and a few screenies of the CARNAGE delivered by the boys from LA_MERC!! Looks like the Boyz from LDP will remember us fondly!

GOOD TIMES!

LA_MERC_Spark
May 30th, 2007, 11:53 PM
yes yes! good fun I say! I think we won like 8 map in a row or some crap!

LA_MERC_johncst
May 31st, 2007, 07:07 AM
had fun but my ping was f up

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 31st, 2007, 07:27 AM
What a night. What a blast. We laid down some smack. I like my teamkill on you when you tried to ride my choper like a bucking bronco, yee haw, lol.

Also, the LDP guys did not like us. We stuck to them and put a stop to every plan they had. LOL. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 31st, 2007, 09:03 AM
lol. sorry I didn't get in there until late. I work the next 4 nights so have fun boys, and see ya on the flip side.

BTW: I got my Vet Commander badge last night.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 31st, 2007, 09:18 AM
Damn right Andy! I think we had about a half dozen 5 Bangers in there last night. Between your Arty, Frags arty on us, my chopper whoring and Goose there was a serious amount of destruction laid on the LLC and LDP peoples.... I wish we had a way to calculate exactly the number of Kills we wrought last night... Hell even Baco got in the action, but I think he was so stunned by our level of Bloodlust he was almost silent!! :stick

Anyone up for some I/O PWnage Tonight??

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 31st, 2007, 09:42 AM
Yeah, like a school of pirana we went blood crazy!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 31st, 2007, 09:54 AM
I think I had nearly 100 kills in the chopper last night... I'm at 5309 I was some where in the vicinity of 5200 when the battle began last night..! LOL :D.. The beauty of it was they were entirely non MERCS or friends of MERC! (God I hate killing my own people!) :)

Was I the only one who noticed that when Goose, Chi and Spark are in the air it's alot easier in the chopper! Thanks for the Air Cover Boyz!!

Chi_Townz
May 31st, 2007, 06:01 PM
hehe, our pleasure... I was actually holding my own again last night chopping... I may be getting my touch back!

I have to clean out a room before my son comes over, but Ill try to get on.. It may be the same time though.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==