PDA

View Full Version : Goose Kicked for stealing and "ADMINS" Plane.. WTF???

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 30th, 2007, 05:16 PM
We were on a server last night called "Babys-R-Us" or something like that when out of the blue, goose gets Kicked...
Reason, stealing an Admins plane.

Well of course we were not happy about such a retarded rule as that, so goose gets back on and proceeds to AGRESIVLY question the "RULE" along with the rest of us. Some TARD names Ravoc or something like that answered the Inquiry with….

It’s our rule, he was kick for taking a plane that Belong to an ADMIN..."
Followed by what sounded like a baby crying... or something like that.

SOOOO of all the RETARED rules I have seen to this date that has got to be the stupidest one so far.... I mean come on.. since when is it considered fair game play for a FREAKNING Panty wad server admin to dictate that THEY and ONLY THEY have exclusive rights to a plane... what’s even funnier is the fact that no one else on the server seemed to have a problem with it... SOOOOOO we ultimately left, probably never to return,,, BUT WHAT A STUPID FARKING RULE....LOL

Chi_Townz
May 30th, 2007, 05:44 PM
hehehehe, wish I was there to see that!

Uh Oh...here it comes... Gooses new Avatar:stick
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Jobs_and_People/Babies/Baby_cries_2.gif

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 30th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Actually, if its a ranked server, they could be reported to EA and could end up having the server unranked.

LA_MERC_goose
May 30th, 2007, 07:21 PM
It pissed me off but I got them back - the round was half way over when I got kicked so I waited and came back in. Asked the question repeatedly as to the reasoning, Parker however got more from them then I did. As it turned out the US fighter jet came up - so I hopped in and killed the crying b!tch about 5 or six times before the round ended. :D

Big_ch33se
May 30th, 2007, 08:39 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL thats the kinda rulz I need so that I can PWN ALL!!!! what a bunch o smacktards.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 30th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Does anyone remember the server name? I want to go get some.

LA_MERC_goose
May 31st, 2007, 08:01 AM
digital Anarcy, or something to that effect

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 31st, 2007, 09:01 AM
I will go see if I can get some later today. Must finish floor in bathroom.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 31st, 2007, 03:42 PM
digital Anarcy, or something to that effect

Yea that was it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==