PDA

View Full Version : Conda Sighting!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Just when you think you might not see the brother for a few more days/weeks BOOM up pops the AndyConda... Too bad it was on the business end of a J10 Pineapple!

Good to see the great squad play last night! Good times as usual!

Now if someone one could get LandMan to figure out that when sitting in mobile AA and aircraft pilots are desperately trying to out maneuver the more nimble J10 and they're screaming "Where the Frig are you?" the appropriate response is not "Over here... by the thingy's, near the enemy base.. why?" :stick

ARRRRGGGHH!!!

Later we moved to I/O and we're playing Mashtuur City.... Conda, Goose, Walt, Yellow, DragonLady, Akratos, and me are squaded up and rolling from point to point dropping the hammer on these poor souls... Really a blast moving in a wave like that! Snipers were getting Knifed, Naded, dudes trying to jump off buildings were wasted on the way to the ground... That was an example of why BF2 is the Best FPS ever! (IMHO)

Good Fun!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 30th, 2007, 07:14 AM
LOL, That was a very good bombing run David. I was in the middle of all the oil cisterns thinking, I'll hold up here until the coast is clear. I hear the rumble of an approaching jet. But hey, I'm snuggled between all these big canisters. I'm safe.
WRONG!
As I look into the sky I see the dumb bomb from a J10 come tumbling down right into the void between all the oil cisterns. I look down as to see if there is anything I can jump under for cover. I see 3 other guys cuddled up in corners with me. We all look around at each other as to say. "It was a pleasure serving with you. Tell Mom I did my best" BOOM!
LA_MERC_Wetzny has obliverated everyone, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

P.S. I like the barrel roll celebration move after you laid carnage, lol.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 30th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Yea that is a great Screen Shot David,,, Maybe one day I can be as L33t as you...LOL

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Yea that is a great Screen Shot David,,, Maybe one day I can be as L33t as you...LOL

What you talking about Willis??? You got a L33T garage/shop/carcass storage facility!! That thing is L33T!

waltersw15
May 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
That is a nice screenshot. Last night was a blast. We pwn'ed them big time on that Mashtuur City map. As much as it sucks to get pwn'ed from time to time, it is extremely fun when you are doing the pwn'ing. And in Mashtuur City, LA Merc ruled last night!

Big_ch33se
May 30th, 2007, 04:49 PM
That is a nice screen shot d00d. Nice bomb too. Love to here the victim's POV also andy.

Chi_Townz
May 30th, 2007, 05:48 PM
damn wetz, sounds like your on a roll!

GJ!

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 3rd, 2007, 12:12 AM
If you look hard enough you will find Yannkee, Praa or Jesaac on the WoW server, "Bleeing Hallow."

More than welcome to help or be helped on anything you might need.

:birthday

LA_MERC_goose
June 3rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Yankee, you couldn't find a tank if your hand was surgically attached to it. :slp

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==