PDA

View Full Version : I won't be on for a while

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 29th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey ya'll due to reasons beyond my control...I won't be playing for a while. I am disconnecting my cable services. I will be back on eventually. Hope ya'll are still playing strong when I finally get back to it.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 29th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Awwww Darnn dude...
Just when you were getting rolling good... Give me a shout and let me know whats up.??

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Dude that blows, I hope all is well and keep us informed as to when you might be back! Take care Mag!

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 30th, 2007, 09:31 AM
sorry to hear that....I know we've all gone through this at one time or another..some of us still are :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 30th, 2007, 09:41 AM
We'll be here when you return maggot. Hope everything is ok.

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 30th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I cancelled my Cable service last night...I will still get on every once in a while when I can mooch a signal...All I have to say is I should have killed that drunk driver....he f**ked my wife and I royally....we are having to cut back wherever we can for a bit....I will be back every now and then.....I guess what bothers me the most out of all of it.....when I called the judge that let him off with a slap on the wrist....he said "he has a right to bail".....Well....I think I have the right to drive home from work without having a drunk destroy what I have worked so hard to get.....

Another case of the victim having less rights than the criminal......I'll just leave the racial crap out of it

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Holy Cow... Hang in there man!!! Keep fighting!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 30th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I had a friend in Denver go through this. It took him a lot of hard leg work, and time to get through it. He finally got somewhere though, so keep fighting and do not take "NO" for an answer.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 30th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Sorry to hear all of that man. My wife, kids, and I were on 190 in Slidell a couple of weeks after the storm and some dim-wit chick ran into the back of us totalling our car. She was on the phone "distraught" because her slease-bag drug head white trash woman beating boyfriend was breaking up with her on her cell phone, so she ran into us at 45mph. Long story short, she was driving with a suspended license and no insurance. She did not go to jail b/c the jail after the storm was "full", and since she had no ins, and I only could afford liability ins, I am still paying off a car that I no longer have. She is probably back with her abusive boyfriend, smoking crack, and driving around town scott free looking for someone elses life to ruin. WHAT A GREAT SYSTEM!!!!!! Glad I fought for it :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Dude that doesn't sound right.. Baco didn't your coverage include uninsured/underinsured motorist property damage? Meaning if you get involved with someone who is not insured, and it's their fault, your insurance company will fix your unit even though you only carry liability.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 30th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Dude that doesn't sound right.. Baco didn't your coverage include uninsured/underinsured motorist property damage? Meaning if you get involved with someone who is not insured, and it's their fault, your insurance company will fix your unit even though you only carry liability.

No, you have to specifically ask for that coverage, if you don't have full. And then you have to be careful to read the policy b/c MOST insurance companies will only do uninsured motorist coverage for bodily harm not to pay for damages to your vehicle. (I found that out after paying 6 months of uninsured motorist coverage before I looked at the wording)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Yes uninsured motorist property damage, is the coverage your looking for....Where did you buy insurance from? If you bought online you might be able to tell them you wanted it and they blew it...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 30th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yes uninsured motorist property damage, is the coverage your looking for....Where did you buy insurance from? If you bought online you might be able to tell them you wanted it and they blew it...

Um, I got the insurance from Big Bubba's Fried Chicken and Insurance Co. I got some free biscuits with my policy!!!!

Actually, I have Allstate.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Um, I got the insurance from Big Bubba's Fried Chicken and Insurance Co. I got some free biscuits with my policy!!!!

Actually, I have Allstate.

I'm floored that your agent doesn't add that coverage to your policy... THATS BS!! It's terribly inexpensive...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 30th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Nathan, I thought all that was settled before yall left town. Whats the deal now, did you get hit with something out of the blue??

Big_ch33se
May 30th, 2007, 08:36 PM
This thread must stop now b4 I see red and blow up the earth.:shockwhor

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 30th, 2007, 09:04 PM
we had everything taken care of b4 we left.....we thought.....This is the major thing among a lot of other things...I could sit here and complain all night.....I'm not going to do that though.......All I will say is Lord help the next person that messes with me or my family......I am tired of ppl that think they are entitled to everyone elses stuff....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==